Hello :D

This is a discussion on Hello :D within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Well my name is LeaN and im here to have heated arguments about cheats and co. Greetz...

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    L e a N's Avatar
    L e a N is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    Hello :D

    Well my name is LeaN and im here to have heated arguments about cheats and co.



    Greetz

  2. #2
    fors4k3N is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    24
    you can have a heated argument with mom and dad for locking your internet connection with a timer to prevent you from doing what u do.
    what i mean:
    xxxx.jpg
    he searches for a way to trick his daddy without him noticing that he is longer on the internet then they allow him.
    his first release here was a 100% c+p of another guy already posting on here.




    Steam cleaner for safe account switching!

    it is 100% 1:1 simple c+p from "Prozac SK" on x** forums and or "jesus crustus" on m*gh, unkn***ats.. it was even on d3already: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/counter-strike-hack-chat/106361-there-any-way-not-get-my-main-banned.html
    and everywhere else
    dont try to claim credits for something you didnt do yourself beside setting your copyright on others work.
    (ADMINS YOU CAN SIMPLY CHECK HIS SOURCE.bat and see yourself.)

    this kid failed miserably on highminded community page, using headzots avatar, guy fawkes kiddo images everywhere, posting some dogshit on his steam profile with encryption keys, naming official whilst beeing totally unknown, telling ppl he did it cause LeaN was taken already, what is just dogshit at all. claiming to be security expert since 2k10 whilst ³ is the case and 2k10 he was maybe 7 years old. afterwards he says its all "fun"

    ³he cant be seen on epvp anymore after whining for help cause of his internet restriction by mom and dad, and now he tries to act cool here.

    all you guys would deal best with just adding him to your block list.
    Last edited by fors4k3N; 07-11-2016 at 12:08 AM.

  3. #3
    L e a N's Avatar
    L e a N is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fors4k3N View Post
    you can have a heated argument with mom and dad for locking your internet connection with a timer to prevent you from doing what u do.
    what i mean:
    xxxx.jpg
    he searches for a way to trick his daddy without him noticing that he is longer on the internet then they allow him.
    his first release here was a 100% c+p of another guy already posting on here.




    Steam cleaner for safe account switching!

    it is 100% 1:1 simple c+p from "Prozac SK" on x** forums and or "jesus crustus" on m*gh, unkn***ats.. it was even on d3already: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/counter-strike-hack-chat/106361-there-any-way-not-get-my-main-banned.html
    and everywhere else
    dont try to claim credits for something you didnt do yourself beside setting your copyright on others work.
    (ADMINS YOU CAN SIMPLY CHECK HIS SOURCE.bat and see yourself.)

    this kid failed miserably on highminded community page, using headzots avatar, guy fawkes kiddo images everywhere, posting some dogshit on his steam profile with encryption keys, naming official whilst beeing totally unknown, telling ppl he did it cause LeaN was taken already, what is just dogshit at all. claiming to be security expert since 2k10 whilst ³ is the case and 2k10 he was maybe 7 years old. afterwards he says its all "fun"

    ³he cant be seen on epvp anymore after whining for help cause of his internet restriction by mom and dad, and now he tries to act cool here.

    all you guys would deal best with just adding him to your block list.
    amazing how much effort people put into shitting on other people! haha
    XMPP: [email protected]

  4. #4
    fors4k3N is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by L e a N View Post
    amazing how much effort people put into shitting on other people! haha
    not really much effort, it takes 5 seconds to notice u are a kiddo without any knowledge/use for anyone

  5. #5
    L e a N's Avatar
    L e a N is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fors4k3N View Post
    not really much effort, it takes 5 seconds to notice u are a kiddo without any knowledge/use for anyone
    Huh im a kid while you dont have a life? Youre literally flaming me in every single forum out there just because I was memeing lmao. Please get a life!
    XMPP: [email protected]

  6. #6
    fors4k3N is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by L e a N View Post
    Huh im a kid while you dont have a life? Youre literally flaming me in every single forum out there just because I was memeing lmao. Please get a life!
    you were not memeing, same as you arent memeing with your guy fawkes avatar on here. just be quiet already. tell my gf i dont have a life, or my boss which gives me 2xxx€ a month for 5hrs a day of work.
    you removed some of your pathetic steam profile stuff after getting harrassed for it and you werent able to defend yourself.
    im done with u m8 and the others can see easily what kind of waste u are.
    have a nice stay

  7. #7
    L e a N's Avatar
    L e a N is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fors4k3N View Post
    you were not memeing, same as you arent memeing with your guy fawkes avatar on here. just be quiet already. tell my gf i dont have a life, or my boss which gives me 2xxx€ a month for 5hrs a day of work.
    you removed some of your pathetic steam profile stuff after getting harrassed for it and you werent able to defend yourself.
    im done with u m8 and the others can see easily what kind of waste u are.
    have a nice stay
    well for a grown man your acting like a child in online forums. btw i didnt start shit, you were to one who literally came here and started shitting me lmao
    XMPP: [email protected]

  8. #8
    fors4k3N is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by L e a N View Post
    well for a grown man your acting like a child in online forums. btw i didnt start shit, you were to one who literally came here and started shitting me lmao
    you even started spreading your trash and 0 knowledge on UC also. dude i will just block/ignore u, so will do anyone with at least a little brain as everything coming from you is just simply BS or DS.
    @ Staff i will stop talking to this kid now, no worries.
    Last edited by fors4k3N; 07-11-2016 at 08:15 PM.

  9. #9
    L e a N's Avatar
    L e a N is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fors4k3N View Post
    you even started spreading your trash and 0 knowledge on UC also. dude i will just block/ignore u, so will do anyone with at least a little brain as everything coming from you is just simply BS or DS.
    @Staff i will stop talking to this kid now, no worries.
    @Staff why is something (flaming) like this even allowed here? well fors4k3n i wish you good luck in your upcoming sucessfull life but please stop raging about online stuff ... thats embarassing. Have a nice one!
    XMPP: [email protected]

  10. #10
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,343
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Enjoy your infractions.

    Grow up. Both of you.

    If I see any more of this nonsense, you'll be taking a nice hefty break.

    @kent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •