Hullo.

This is a discussion on Hullo. within the Say Hello board part of the General category; My Name Are Apollo. I Are Sun God. My Hero Be Helios. I Are Single God. I enjoy finding exploits ...

Sevion is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hullo.

My Name Are Apollo. I Are Sun God. My Hero Be Helios. I Are Single God.

I enjoy finding exploits and hacks and screwing around with them. I only do so because they can make the game more interesting. I will in no way purposefully harm anyone. I won't distribute a virus, and if I do, it was totally by accident. I always use the things I post and personally test them before anything. Be assured. If it affects you, know that it also affected me.

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha~
    Welcome to D3Scene. Enjoy ur stay
    nice intro man!
    ^^
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

whop1337 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe best hi thread ever sounds good welcome @ d3sene!

Sevion is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I thought I'd just be browsing the hacks section, but I soon decided to just create a profile >=D

MaMuT is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YoYO Welcome to D3 , enjoy and be active
    The Legend

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for joining and writing your first post. We care about every member. If you have any questions regarding the usage of D3scene, make sure to let the staff team know. If you have any questions regarding a specific computer game or other issue, please search for the most appropriate forum and open up a thread. Our Search function should already be very helpful for you because most questions have often already been asked. If not, do not hesitate to open a new thread please.

Everything here on D3scene is based on reputation. (See the link for more information). Once you collected some reputation will be promoted to higher ranks. If you are interested in seeing the benefits the new ranks offer, please see here. So basically, whenever you see something useful, try to give the creator reputation. On the default style it is this icon: , by doing so you return the author a small reward for his work. All in all, we are happy to have you here! . I and the rest of the community would be glad if we could see you around on the forums in the future!

If you need help in your own language, have a look at our other language forums.

Thank you once again,
    Hendricius
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for joining and writing your first post. We care about every member. If you have any questions regarding the usage of D3scene, make sure to let the staff team know. If you have any questions regarding a specific computer game or other issue, please search for the most appropriate forum and open up a thread. Our Search function should already be very helpful for you because most questions have often already been asked. If not, do not hesitate to open a new thread please.

Everything here on D3scene is based on reputation. (See the link for more information). Once you collected some reputation will be promoted to higher ranks. If you are interested in seeing the benefits the new ranks offer, please see here. So basically, whenever you see something useful, try to give the creator reputation. On the default style it is this icon: , by doing so you return the author a small reward for his work. All in all, we are happy to have you here! . I and the rest of the community would be glad if we could see you around on the forums in the future!

If you need help in your own language, have a look at our other language forums.

Thank you once again,
    Hendricius
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)