Hello d3scene community! My various ign's are Renegade0816 so this forum will be the same for me.:smile:

Well lets see i found this on google while i was bored and just looking around the internet. I hope to be an important part of these forums like i have been in others and i hope you guys will like and enjoy my ideas, my comments, etc.

I guess this may also be a good time to tell you guys that I have recently gotten a xbox 360 and the game Soul Calibur IV absolutely free. If you guys would like to get free stuff also plz visit this link and be my referal: PrizeRebel.com | Free Xbox 360 Live Points, Free Wii Points, Free Xbox 360 Games, Nexon Cards! Getting the stuff is easy enough and it goes pretty fast so most likely if you complete the offers correctly you will soon get the things that the site gives. I think i will post a more in depth guide later on so keep your eyes open about it.

Ok that is all i have to say right now. Don't worry i will be active in these forums and you will be seeing a lot of me.
-peace out,
Renegade0816