Have a question

This is a discussion on Have a question within the Say Hello board part of the General category; First, a nice little story About 2 years ago I got into a game called Flyff, in it, it is ...

Havok is offline 13E7N3S5! Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have a question

First, a nice little story

About 2 years ago I got into a game called Flyff, in it, it is impossible to earn a large sum of money without spending real money. Though I found a very simple glitch which I still doubt they have fixed - or ever will - at one point there were a large sum of hackers in the game, so Gpotato decided to flush them out with a disconnection wave, which means they disconnect everyone over and over. During which I had a friend give me money inbetween every disconnection interval, then I logged out (saving the money to my character) and he waited to be disconnected. When he logged back on he had the money he traded me, and so did I. We repeated this process untill we were filthy rich, we also did the same with armor, weapons, etc. Unfortunatly they rolled back everything to before the wave, so I lost all my money.

So now my question is, after that somewhat long story, would it be possible for someone here to create a hack for flyff, for quick leveling, or money. Don't know if it's possible but all I would really need is for something that would create that "disconnection wave" effect so I can generate large sums of money, and the person that created the hack could help with it, because thats basically the only thing I can give in return for creating the hack. But if you have enought virtual money in the game, you can buy stuff that costs real money to have in the game.

Thanks for reading .

risker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mind seeing that