Heyyyy Everyone!!

This is a discussion on Heyyyy Everyone!! within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Its kinda funny, i joined the forum last month and just today i open my inbox about "Say Hello" section. ...

Nuxuxo is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heyyyy Everyone!!

Its kinda funny, i joined the forum last month and just today i open my inbox about "Say Hello" section.
    I guess this is because actually i joined the forum to get information on hacks for garena.

It was around early morning after playing dota for about 5hours or so since midnight, i got bored and went surfing for stuff. I stumbled or most likely was destined to find this site on yahoo. At first i thought "another forum, lame.. i bet its dead with rubbish stuff in it -.-" haha sorry but i didnt sleep so was kinda grumbly.

Anyway, i stormed into hacks about Warcraft 3 hacks and i found what i wanted. I didnt involve myself that time, i went in, took what i wanted and left. Few days later i was bored and read random stuff in the forum again, i then found out it has very interesting things such as other hacks, lovely picture designs and reading some flames or quarrels of other members really made me interested. I also did ask a little bit of question and it was answered in a proper way. Awesome! ;D

Well thats a lil bit of a story about how i came to be in the d3scene. Here is a little bit of detail about me:

Name i wish to be called : Nuuuuu
    Games i played : CS 1.1,1.3,1.5 , Ragnarok Online(Private and Payed Servers), a lil bit of WOW on some private server which i forgot the name, Pro Evolution Soccer on PS2, AuditionSEA, Football Manager 08 & 09, Red Alert 3, COD4 and my currently my favourite, Defence Of The Ancients ( DOTA ).
    Aged : I just turned 20 today lol
    Sex : Male

Other basic stuff is im learning java programming language at Uni but pretty much a noob still. I have a little skill in graphics but i prefer letting designs for pro designers & learn about web designning using dreamwaver. It isnt much, as i said, a noob still.

Well i think thats all. Hope to see more interesting stuff on the forum & i wish my brain would make something valueable for everyone so i get reputation haha but i dont expect any of that tho it would be nice. Alrighttyyy :grin:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuxuxo For This Useful Post:

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey welcome to D3Scene. Like some Christmas presents?
    Participate in our Christmas contest!
    Christmas Contest! [Start: 10 Dec - End: 1 Jan]

Thanks for telling us how you found us. Appriciated. Small place in Asia? Let me guess.. Singapore?

Happy Belated Birthday to you ^^

Perhaps using your programming and graphix skills you can help improve our forum contribute and stay active!

Enjoy your stay (:
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

Nuxuxo is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe thanks and ur wrong about the small place :p

Hehe anyone can help me make a better signature?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuxuxo For This Useful Post:

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    HEllo^^ Welcome and happy b-day
    If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.

risker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to D3Scene mate