Robrats

This is a discussion on Robrats within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hello, D3scene! My name is Robrats and I have decided to join your forum now. I was the first Moderator ...

Robrats is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robrats

Hello, D3scene! My name is Robrats and I have decided to join your forum now. I was the first Moderator at DEScipe.net - playing games in easy mode (You may have noticed the similarities in the skin if you've ever visited, i swear i had no control over that >.<) and held out for over a year. I quit due to the fact that our administrator added a Global Moderator based on knowing him IRL, and not by anything he earned. I thought it was total bull, so i quit. If you want to see how much of an impact i made on that forum, be sure to check out the forums homepage, and see the top thanked people. (Im in 2nd with well over 300 more than the 3rd place person)

My favorite games are FPS, because whats more fun than blowing peoples heads off for no reason. I started my FPS franchise with Soldier Front, and worked over to Combat Arms. Shortly after, i left the free FPS, due to the total BS on the lag. I now play Call of Duty 4, because CoD:WaW lags too much for me to even get through the first part of the single player campaign, let alone multiplayer.

I used to be hardcore into MMORPG's, like Runescape and WoW, but Runescape got to the point of total suckage, and WoW.... well, it gets repetative. Level 10 more times! Good, now get purples! HA! Now! 10 more times.... *turns off game* No. No i will not.

I code with Visual Basic 6, and 2008, i also do some HTML, very little. As of now im working on a webbrowser in VB, and so far its not much visually, so... its a work in progress.

I look forward to meeting you all, and hope you'll appreciate me more than the DEScipers did.

- Robrats

MaMuT is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to D3Scene , Robrats , enjoy your stay and please be active =)
    BTW you have a nice sig :O
    All the best , NoVa
    The Legend

Robrats is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Photoshop can be fun at times