[Trade]Im in need of roc, and tft key:/

This is a discussion on [Trade]Im in need of roc, and tft key:/ within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Sup guys, So its like that : i lost my keys like 5 months ago, when i was moving to ...

WaitForUfo is offline KING OF ROC
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Trade]Im in need of roc, and tft key:/

Sup guys,

So its like that : i lost my keys like 5 months ago, when i was moving to the new place, and since that time i am playing at eurobattle.net coz i havent got cash for new copy of w3. This server is rly insane, sometimes instead of win u get double lose and stuff, its just sick. So i decided to try here, im in need of both roc and tft keys. All i can offer at the moment is my account dowhateveruwant @ northrend that have 1500 wins face at Roc (blackdragon), and 750 bloodmage at tft, with low %... Thats all i got atm that is some kind of valuable. Well if someone could share those keys i promise those wont be banned and stuff. I can gave that account back, and since its not mail protected it wont be mine anymore (logical ).
    hoping for response,cya.

Ps. even a blocked onces could be ok, coz i could scam people for keys there. i mean keys to unable play ladder, if u cannot trade any others. thx.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where do you want to play? on northrend?

Did you try the key list anywhere posted here? If you start a bot in the morning and let it on, its yours

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i tryed tones of it actually and it didnt worked, one from those that i found was to roc only and i wasnt able to went @ ladder with it, and next day it was in use, heh.

Ye, i was using north, and im going to still use it in future, i want to borrow keys if u know what i mean from a guy who dont play on north, or got too many or whatever ! My account is still in offer, it aint worth that much but its still something that i can trade.
    peace

risker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh i could lend a key i guess

What realm?
    Thats all i need to know

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its Europe ( Northrend ).

That would be really really cool, i'll try to find something for it for that ammount of time i'll use it right now.
    I own u one !!! and will stop using it immidietly when i will get my own thanks :>