Sorta New

This is a discussion on Sorta New within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hello, I come here looking for a WoW emulator and was able t find exactly what i was looking for. ...

fenash is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorta New

Hello, I come here looking for a WoW emulator and was able t find exactly what i was looking for. In addition i found additional instructions on how to trick out my rhealm.
    I found it very easy but tedious as the emulator didnt have spells scripted for almost all mobs. I was able to script most of the defias mos that casted various spells and now that section including deadmines with Mr. Smite doing his correct stuns... =)... By the way i did all my scripting through the accent database, i didnt have to touch any lua files or the actual client.
    Now for all the other instances. The version i have running though is 2.3.3, and it is NOT online yet, i may make it public when i can find cheap housing/hosting ect.
    I find the emulator fun to explore and would love to have a player base to work with, aside from the complaints this or that isnt working...
    My goals would be to find hosting, to get the server sign ups working as i have to manually create each account and to begin gaining and working with a playerbase. There are many bugs to work out, especially important would be the boats, and the zeps. I may have to just create ports (which my attempts have failed so far).
    Anyone interested maybe teaming up with me in the next few weeks please message me.
    Also i am not concerned about the fairly recent blizzard attempts to shut down servers as that attempt is targeting WoTLK servers, not previous versions.
    Also my phone is 1-215-839-2277 ask for John if you would like to speak to me concerning this.
    Thanks for the welcome and the time reading this!

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a couple of things

1- Welcome to D3scene, we hope you have a great stay.
    2- Posting your phone number on the internet is NOT a good idea. the members here are for the most part trustworthy, but anyone can access anything you post here.

fenash is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know... im really not too concerned with anyone doing anything to my phone #. I was more concerned with gaining a network of poeple with which to get something started...
    the risk is worth it lol, in my book anyways.
    Thanks Volund!