Hello there.

This is a discussion on Hello there. within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hi everyone, We could say that my only hability is to know how to Turn on my computer, lunching games, ...

Akumu89 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello there.

Hi everyone,
    We could say that my only hability is to know how to Turn on my computer, lunching games, searching some stuff on google and eating pizza neer my monitor. ...
    I would be verry interrestend to start learning some things in Hacking. But I think it's not so easy.

Well my project would be to acces (and if it possible modify some value) in a game private server database. I've tried some search about database acces, but still not clear for me. I don't know where to start searching ? And What am I suppose to learn before doing this sort of things ?
    Is it possible to direct me on what I should learn ?

Thanks, may you excuse my written english. ...

Wynthar is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akumu89. Welcome to D3Scene. I would recommend starting to learn a computer language. I'd suggest C++, Java, or C#. You will hear everyone give you a different suggestion, but these are some options. You could also start learning HTML to build a web page because eventually you will learn perhaps PHP, and from there maybe MYSQL which is a database language. But, the more direct route would probably be C++, Java, or C#. I'm biased on C# of course.

But welcome to D3Scene.