Yo

This is a discussion on Yo within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hey everybody, I just joined (obviously). Here to say hello. For the PC I only play WoW , and use ...

Brainsaws is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Yo

Hey everybody, I just joined (obviously). Here to say hello.

For the PC I only play WoW, and use some synths, music loopers, ect., and I also have a XBox which I play fairly often.

Feel free to add me in WoW: (▄bersaws, Brainsaws (use alt 666 for the ▄) Kalegcos, Horde

Or you can add me on Live: (A UND3AD MONKEY, Brainsaws)

Danlon is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello Brainsaws; ^^

Thank you for joining and writing your first post. We care about every member. If you have any questions regarding the usage of D3scene, make sure to let the staff team know. If you have any questions regarding a specific computer game or other issue, please search for the most appropriate forum and open up a thread. Our Search function should already be very helpful for you because most questions have often already been asked. If not, do not hesitate to open a new thread please.

Everything here on D3scene is based on reputation. (See the link for more information). Once you collected some reputation will be promoted to higher ranks. If you are interested in seeing the benefits the new ranks offer, please see here. So basically, whenever you see something useful, try to give the creator reputation. On the default style it is this icon: , by doing so you return the author a small reward for his work. All in all, we are happy to have you here! . I and the rest of the community would be glad if we could see you around on the forums in the future!

If you need help in your own language, have a look at our other language forums.
    Thank you once again,
    Danlon (who is hoping no one gets mad at him because he stole this from Serverman who stole it from Hendrik >.>)

hehe welcome.

you have 2 xbox live accounts??

Evanmur12 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi