Re: Creating Private server
Hello.... I am an old guy who have all the practical experience having organized an structured businesses for a living but who is a complete novice about anything in the "cyberworld" and computer games...
I have been a WOW Retail client and got a few level 80 (Ulduar25+) but I am growing tired of blizzard BS and recent patches who penalize players like me who enjoy a good raiding challenge based on skill and not gears....
At this time I am looking for people that would be willing to handle all the programation and technical aspect of creating and maintening a "well organized" Private server that will focus on creating the kind of concepts that would meet my and like minded players expectations (NOT focusing on making a "WOW clone")
Of course I will cover all operating expenses and will provide my experience in creating and maintening the various aspects of this Server.... except of course for all technical, IT and programation, scipting,coding etc....
If you have any interest in that little project or know anyone who would feel free to contact me asap and give me your Ventrilo or Skype Id and best time to have a chat about it
Looking forward to hear from you
Best Regards, Frank

P.S I am open to any suggestions.... including having an existing Private server creating a separate Realm for that specific project...