Greetings

This is a discussion on Greetings within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Well, as you can all tell I am the new guy here now. With only joining yesterday and finally coming ...

LargeSack is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings

Well, as you can all tell I am the new guy here now. With only joining yesterday and finally coming back to finish up my first post.

I am a gamer a heart and have been playing most games that I can get my hands on since the 80's. I have a feeling that I am going to be one of the middle aged guys running around here. Well lets get the basics out of the way.

My name is Michael and I enjoy long walks on the beach and sunsets... wait no too personal. I found out about this site when I was setting up my private server for World of WarCraft and I was running into some problems with not knowing all the ID's for the items. I went to google and basically stumbled on to this site and I am glad that I did.

When I am on my computer I am normally playing one of the following games
    Wold of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King
    Diablo 2 LOD- Waiting on Diablo 3
    RuneScape
    WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne
    Age of Empires 3: Asian Dynasty
    Unreal Tournement - 2004 release GOTY edition - I never got into the newer ones
    Civ 4
    I am sure that I could make this go on for a little bit so I am going to stop there.

Well, I think that wraps it up for now, If you have any other questions or just want to say hello shoot me a private message and I will get back to you.

- Large

I am sure I will end up explaining the username a half of dozen times eventually

AlexanderTheGreat is offline Enter user title here.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... Welcome!

Hope you'll enjoy your stay. Make sure to contribute if you discover anything useful

Best Regards, Alex.
    Let's eat Grandpa! - Let's eat, Grandpa!
    Punctuation, it saves lives.