This is a discussion on ... within the Say Hello board part of the General category; I suppose this is simply so I may download what I've wanted to. So, no offense to the people who've ...

Pjoned is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose this is simply so I may download what I've wanted to. So, no offense to the people who've made this site, but it is extremely hard to actually do what you've come here to do without all of these things getting in the way.

killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... Don't act like you deserve these things without paying some sort of price or doing something at least (i mean c'mon participating or registering to be part of a good community) is not a bad thing anyways....

the fact that you had to post this though.. (by the way it doesnt even count as a post) and tell us this does show your true character and how you just want to leech and complain for something that makes perfect sense.

YOU came here, we didn't go asking for you so you should appreciate the fact you can get free things here and that the people who run this site and all the leaders are all working hard to make sure things run smoothly and by the way, this site has operating costs which are partially paid for by hosting advertisements so use your head and don't complain about it.

Enough said.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to killerwave7 For This Useful Post:

Dead[killss]1 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol then leave...

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for joining and writing your first post. We care about every member. If you have any questions regarding the usage of D3scene, make sure to let the staff team know. If you have any questions regarding a specific computer game or other issue, please search for the most appropriate forum and open up a thread. Our Search function should already be very helpful for you because most questions have often already been asked. If not, do not hesitate to open a new thread please.

Everything here on D3scene is based on reputation. (See the link for more information). Once you collected some reputation will be promoted to higher ranks. If you are interested in seeing the benefits the new ranks offer, please see here. So basically, whenever you see something useful, try to give the creator reputation. On the default style it is this icon: , by doing so you return the author a small reward for his work. All in all, we are happy to have you here! . I and the rest of the community would be glad if we could see you around on the forums in the future!

If you need help in your own language, have a look at our other language forums.

Thank you once again,

Serverman
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serverman For This Useful Post: