Hai thur, D3Scene :3

This is a discussion on Hai thur, D3Scene :3 within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Gud dai, me fellow guys and gals... and Kevin. (: Well, now you're probably liek wtflolhe'sbeenhereformorethanayearwtflol, but yeah, I never ...

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hai thur, D3Scene :3

Gud dai, me fellow guys and gals... and Kevin. (:

Well, now you're probably liek wtflolhe'sbeenhereformorethanayearwtflol, but yeah, I never really introduced myself, and I'm dead bored right now, so I'll just do it o.o;.

Sooo~
    I'm Phil, I'm 15 years old (that does not mean I will not own you at anything.), I'm from Germany and I'm pretty.. pretty.. cool. (:
    So, for a fact, I plan on going for working as interpret after I graduate and thus I already speak fluent english, german, french and dutch, I'm currently learning russian and a bit of polish.
    In my spare time I do parcour with a couple of friends either around here in my village or at Stuttgart. I absolutely love reading Manga and watching Anime, though I ceased to watch mainstream animes like Pokemon or Bleach (yessir, they are gay.). Currently, I'm reading the Starcraft Mangas and watching Nyan Koi.
    About games, I'm pretty experienced at Aion, Guild Wars, Diablo 2 and some WC3, while I rather focus on technical support on either of these.
    I sometimes go hunting boars or deers with pretty much random people.
    So that's it, sort of. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, greet me and get the hell out of this thread. lulz.

Sincerely, Jolinar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolinar For This Useful Post:

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for joining and writing your first post. We care about every member. If you have any questions regarding the usage of D3scene, make sure to let the staff team know. If you have any questions regarding a specific computer game or other issue, please search for the most appropriate forum and open up a thread. Our Search function should already be very helpful for you because most questions have often already been asked. If not, do not hesitate to open a new thread please.

Everything here on D3scene is based on reputation. (See the link for more information). Once you collected some reputation will be promoted to higher ranks. If you are interested in seeing the benefits the new ranks offer, please see here. So basically, whenever you see something useful, try to give the creator reputation. On the default style it is this icon: , by doing so you return the author a small reward for his work. All in all, we are happy to have you here! . I and the rest of the community would be glad if we could see you around on the forums in the future!

If you need help in your own language, have a look at our other language forums.

Thank you once again,

Serverman (Who stole this from Hendricius)
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Serverman For This Useful Post:

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to D3Scene!

Truly, I only see such lengthy and quality introductions once in a while. Thus, I will make a pretty long reply, just for the sake of it.

I'm Zack. You can call me Zack. Interpreter? That's pretty smexy. There was once in my life when I wanted to be one, awesome if you can speak many languages.

What kind of anime do you watch? Famous ones like Bleach? Or the awesome one I like, Naruto?

Oh, so you are a gamer too. I play Counter Strike: Source mainly and occasionally some Warcraft III.

I wish you a happy day and please, do enjoy your stay here at D3Scene! Or was we D3ers like to say, omgh4xn00b!

We care about every member and like Serverman said, if you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to contact any of us, well be so much greatful to help you as much as we can.

Regards,
    dog_keeper
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dog_keeper For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thankies for the warm welcome <3
    Unique, yet so copy-paste, mistur Serverman. Thanks♥

As for you Zack, thanks ^_^, I have watched neither of the Animes you mentioned. ;P Until now, I watched Lucky Star, Ergo Proxy, Pretty Cure, Ah! Megami-sama, Cowboy Bebop, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Ghost in the Shell and .hack.

I was pretty progamer at CSS, but it just lost the fun for me, so I traded my account ;P.
    At the moment, I only play BF2, Taikodom (funny space MMORPG;D), Prince of Persia (4, I think? It's the one where you fight Ahriman ._.) and some Homeworld 2 =P

omgh4xn00b!

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly, I've never heard of those anime you mentioned xD But I might check them out when I have a lot of free time

I heard BF2 is nice, I might try it sometime =) Anyways, you can go l33ch and d0wnl04d s0m3 h4xx at 0ur d0wnl04d s3cti0nzz!!
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    battlefield 2142 all the way! ;D
    This must be the best say hello thread ever!
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I kinda got tired of BF2142, it's too future for me xD
    I prefer up-to-date combat =P