Hi everone

This is a discussion on Hi everone within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Just wanted to say hi to eveyone im 45 disabled/retired bad back and broken vertabrae lower back fused, luckily not ...

souls64 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everone

Just wanted to say hi to eveyone im 45 disabled/retired bad back and broken vertabrae lower back fused, luckily not paralyzed but had to close my computer design and game design business due to pain and the time it now takes me to complete a setup. Have a little bad news to post went to download the mm bot and the hash checksum failed also scanned infected i have reported this to a site moderator (i hope correctly since im new but until they check it, please avoid downloading this bot) hopefully someone can direct me to a safe download for some working mf bots (meph pindle diablo) miss doing the ol magic finding. Like to meet some new friends here. Jot a note down and say hi tell me a little about yourself and if your a mad crazy fan of diablo diablo 2 and lod (which of course is what i have played since they made it quit a few times suppose we all have so im relearning the builds again, back a week now and already have a 83 hammerdin and a 81 druid working on a fire, lightning, and cold sorc druid is an elemental, started a shifter a ww barb, both a bowzon and spear, bone necro and summoner love the game play ladder only, cant wait for d3 latest info now says a few years although im not buying too many vids of game action out there. Glad to meet everyone. and super to be here
    souls:love456456d3:

D2Junior is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow.. Nice intro... I used to play d2 a bit myself but my cd key got banned then unbanned but I lost all my stuff so needless to say I don't play much anymore:. I played lots of games but ever since I formatted my comp I didn't dl anything yet .:: on my other comp I have counter strike and all the games but he other comp is used by my sibling most of time so I spend my time here... Nice to meet you soul.. Hope you enjoy it here..