This is a discussion on Actual spy keylogger within the Say Hello board part of the General category; hello, i downloaded actual spy keylogger and i want to know how i can send it to other people, i ...
hello, i downloaded actual spy keylogger and i want to know how i can send it to other people, i tried to send them the actual program, which is actual spy.exe , i tried to send it by email, in this case hotmail, but it says i cant send attached thing with the extension .exe , i want t know how to send it to the person without the extention .exe well i hope anyone can help.
i will try
well now i know that i have never zipped a folder and i will ask: how can i zip it!!!???
Give it a dual extension , but all av detect duel ext easily ,
" server.exe " is the drop from our keylogger.1) Firstly, create a new folder and make sure that the options 'show hidden files and folders' is checked and ‘hide extensions for known file types’ is unchecked.
Basically what you need is to see hidden files and see the extension of all your files on your pc.
2) Paste a copy of your server on the new created folder. let's say it's called 'server.exe' (that's why you need the extension of files showing, cause you need to see it to change it)
3) Now you’re going to rename this 'server.exe' to whatever you want, let’s say for example 'picture.jpeg'
4) Windows is going to warn you if you really want to change this extension from exe to jpeg, click YES.
5) Now create a shortcut of this 'picture.jpeg' in the same folder.
6) Now that you have a shortcut, rename it to whatever you want, for example, 'me.jpeg'.
7) Go to properties (on file me.jpeg) and now you need to do some changes there.
8) First of all delete all the text on field 'Start In' and leave it empty.
9) Then on field 'Target' you need to write the path to open the other file (the server renamed 'picture.jpeg') so you have to write this :-
'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c picture.jpeg'
10) The last field, 'c picture.jpeg' is always the name of the first file. If you called the first file 'soccer.avi' you gotta write 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c soccer.avi'.
11) So what you’re doing is when someone clicks on 'me.jpeg', a cmd will execute the other file 'picture.jpeg' and the server will run.
12) On that file 'me.jpeg' (shortcut), go to properties and you have an option to change the icon. Click that and a new window will pop up and you have to write this :-
%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll . Then press OK.
13) You can set the properties 'Hidden' for the first file 'picture.jpeg' if you think it’s better to get a connection from someone.
14) But don’t forget one thing, these 2 files must always be together in the same folder and to get connected to someone they must click on the shortcut created not on the first file. So rename the files to whatever you want considering the person and the knowledge they have on this matter.
15) For me for example I always want the shortcut showing first so can be the first file to be opened. So I rename the server to 'picture2.jpeg' and the shortcut to 'picture1.jpeg'.
This way the shortcut will show up first. If you set hidden properties to the server 'picture.jpeg' then you don’t have to bother with this detail but I’m warning you, the hidden file will always show up inside of a Zip or a Rar file.
16) So the best way to send these files together to someone is compress them into Zip or Rar.
17) inside the Rar or Zip file you can see the files properties and even after all this work you can see that the shortcut is recognized like a shortcut but hopefully the person you sent this too doesn’t know that and is going to open it.
Last edited by Solidify; 03-04-2010 at 08:39 PM.
i renamed the keylogger to games.jpeg but it just takes effect on the name, the extention is still .exe for example it is :
game.jpeg.exe but the jpeg thing is just the name, the exe is the extention, i need help
Can u make keylog from notepad?
I use Aobo keylogger. It works great.
Last edited by Afra; 01-17-2014 at 08:33 AM.
I don't think thats the right place for discuss such things. You want to infect someone's computer and you don't even know how to Zip a file?
Btw. this thread is 4 years old AND in the wrong section.