Hello D3Scene!

This is a discussion on Hello D3Scene! within the Say Hello board part of the General category; I've been attentive to D3Scene for more than a year now and just recently registered. I've used some content listed ...

Fligglebleh is offline Wannabe Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Hello D3Scene!

I've been attentive to D3Scene for more than a year now and just recently registered. I've used some content listed in the forums, and read countless more. I, however, do not post often (if at all) so this is probably going to be my only post for a very long time.
    The PC games i'm most active in are Heroes of Newerth and Warcraft III. I'm also avidly looking forward to Diablo III and Starcraft II. Obviously I'm a Blizzard fan. I have owned every game made by them and, so far, plan to own every game they make in the future.

Enough about all my personal crap!
    As far as hacking goes, I'm great at finding exploits and loopholes, but a complete noob at editing code or hacking programs without the aid of a specifically made 3rd-party tool. I believe, for now, the most I can offer D3Scene is my support. Maybe later down the road I'll become a contributing hacker...

Glad to be here.

edikkkk is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to d3scene not every one here is a coder like me im just a normal member here and there i will find a hack that this fourm dosent have and ill post it i support people aswell and most of all people support me back please follow the rules and im sure you will enjoy your time at d3scene