Hello All! :)

This is a discussion on Hello All! :) within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hello fellow hackers! Kmullins here I'm from Columbus Ohio im a student at OSU and I do freelance I.T. work ...

Kmullins is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Hello All! :)

Hello fellow hackers!

Kmullins here I'm from Columbus Ohio im a student at OSU and I do freelance I.T. work here. I joined the site because im a starcraft player just got sc 2 and was trolling google for some hack sites and i found this great site! I also play diablo but starcraft is my only pc game right now mainly on playstation PSN: Kmullins mainly play battlefield these days

Always looking for new peeps to play with on SC so feel free to hit me up ID #471 Kmullins

i look forward to contributing any way i can and having some fun so thanks for having me

***hey if anyone has knowledge of the actual aimbots hacks for COD mw2 or BFBC2 for PS3 please let me know ive been looking but no idea where to really look... so if anyone is a PS3 hacker please please let me know thanks guys!***

Last edited by Kmullins; 08-02-2010 at 03:06 AM.

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in Ohio as well. Down in Cincinnati. Welcome to D3Scene and enjoy your time here.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks man good old ohio

hey if anyone has knowledge of the actual aimbots hacks for COD mw2 or BFBC2 for PS3 please let me know ive been looking but no idea where to really look... so if anyone is a PS3 hacker please please let me know thanks guys!

fouraces is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there a lot of pc aimbots and coding tutorials for them. But for PS3, I don't think aimbots are possible, though I am sure there a lot more lagging tools and things like that.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    their out their man its just a select group that has the stuff ive played both enough and seen enough crazy crap to know a hacker when i see one... on mw2 ive unloaded 2 clips of ammo right in the back of a dude just crouching at a window then knifed him twice he then slowly turned and popped off one round headshot point blank so i know the hacks are there