Chaos_sage's hello post

This is a discussion on Chaos_sage's hello post within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Err this is my first one of these and I have no clue how to do it so bear with ...

chaos_sage is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos_sage's hello post

Err this is my first one of these and I have no clue how to do it so bear with me.
    My name's Connor and I'm from Texas. I am a senior in high school and an intern at two law firms. I enjoy most games (haven't played much recently but mostly Record of Agarest War at the moment), Magic the Gathering, and rock/metal concerts. I have a nice gaming machine but absolutely no time to play all my steam games. Figuring out how to sell it actually kind of led me here. Anyways I'm sure the games will be posted in a thread for offers as soon as I figure out how.

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome at D3Scene.com. Ejoy your stay.

Regards Peon

R.I.P. NYAN!

N34rly is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, i love texas steak

read the rules, use the search function and have fun

best regards n34rly

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos_sage View Post
    Err this is my first one of these and I have no clue how to do it so bear with me.
    My name's Connor and I'm from Texas. I am a senior in high school and an intern at two law firms. I enjoy most games (haven't played much recently but mostly Record of Agarest War at the moment), Magic the Gathering, and rock/metal concerts. I have a nice gaming machine but absolutely no time to play all my steam games. Figuring out how to sell it actually kind of led me here. Anyways I'm sure the games will be posted in a thread for offers as soon as I figure out how.
    Go to marketplace<Post New Thread as you did to make this post. Than write the whole games, accounts, whatever

Btw, welcome to D3S. Hope you can sell what you want