hey everybody!

This is a discussion on hey everybody! within the Say Hello board part of the General category; whats up guys i've recently gotten back into WC3 really only play ROC tho quit playing Frozen Throne a while ...

WeJamminn is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey everybody!

whats up guys i've recently gotten back into WC3 really only play ROC tho quit playing Frozen Throne a while ago unless it's to play DOTA. I play as WeJamminn on US EAST if you want to msg me or play AT sometime im always down. I usually chill in channel Clan Bloc if you want to stop by and say what's up. I'm working on getting my icons again as i have forgotten my last account info. I usually play random but my favorite race is Orc. So if any of you have any orc strats that are particularly good feel free to share . The hardest match-up for me playing Orc is definitely orc vs. orc so if you have any suggestions/strats for orc orc mirror lemme kno for sure. anyways just wanted to introduce myself and everything so thanks and i look forward to being a part of the forum community here at d3scene.com!

linelagracy231 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everybody, I am linela and new member of this community. Welcome to all.