Hey !?

This is a discussion on Hey !? within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Quoted from XplittR In The Rules/Announcements Thread. 19 Do not make multiple accounts. If one of your accounts is banned ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just-Poison is offline Sugar And Spice
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted from XplittR In The Rules/Announcements Thread.

Do not make multiple accounts. If one of your accounts is banned and you make a new account, you will be permanently IP banned. If you forgot your password, then use the password recovery instead of making a new account.

Well just goes to show how much people listen to d3scene's rules/regs.
    Matt is my waifu

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they never listen poison.... anyway, lolo, just go away when u get banned... dont try coming back till whatever ban u were given is up

Velocity is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolo, Range was banned rightfully for 6 months. He did some offensive things and flamed a lot when he shouldn't have. Don't get so worked up over this. Kira isn't a huge spammer and right now she is more of a help to all of us than you. So shut up and PM a moderator/admin. And if you really didn't do anythin, your account will be free.

LolosterWTF is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just-Poison View Post
    Quoted from XplittR In The Rules/Announcements Thread.

Do not make multiple accounts. If one of your accounts is banned and you make a new account, you will be permanently IP banned. If you forgot your password, then use the password recovery instead of making a new account.

Well just goes to show how much people listen to d3scene's rules/regs.
    I was banned for no reason so i dont care with rules try make the rule "We dont ban ppl without a reason"

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JUST GO AWAY!!! for however long you were banned for. the mods probly had a good reason to do it... so just go away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volund View Post
    they never listen poison.... anyway, lolo, just go away when u get banned... dont try coming back till whatever ban u were given is up
    (i dont know how to make 2 quote in one post)

Dont try comming back !? if you get banned you wil make a new account and get primum agin without any1 knows its you i kno not just guessing

and plz TELL ME WHAT AM I BANNED FOR
    Last edited by LolosterWTF; 08-06-2007 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by endergamertime View Post
    Lolo, Range was banned rightfully for 6 months. He did some offensive things and flamed a lot when he shouldn't have. Don't get so worked up over this. Kira isn't a huge spammer and right now she is more of a help to all of us than you. So shut up and PM a moderator/admin. And if you really didn't do anythin, your account will be free.
    Who are you ?
    *removed by loioster >.<*
    Last edited by LolosterWTF; 08-06-2007 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volund View Post
    JUST GO AWAY!!! for however long you were banned for. the mods probly had a good reason to do it... so just go away
    You dont know anything about it so fuck off they got NO REASON AT ALL
    if you know ANYTHING about this come tell me to leave agin BUT YOU DONT

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    loloster..... just GO AWAY!!! ender has become a respected member of the community, so you have no right to go and flame on him like that.

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just going to list up all the rules you have broken:

Do not spam. To spam is to hijack/steal others thread with something irrelevant. So if the thread is about the Warcraft III maphack called RedMap, and suddenly someone says something about cookies, then it is spam.
    Do not ask for for idiotical programs which we don't have in our download section. A basic example is the Warcraft 3 Winhack. There will never be a similar Hack. So do not spam, beg or start asking for it.
    Do not post twice in a row. If you have posted something, and would like to add something you have forgotten, then use the Edit button () to add what you forgot.
    Do not bump old threads if unnecessary.
    If programs stop working properly because of a game update and you come across a very old thread that contains a hack that doesn't work anymore, don't bother asking how to get it to work in an obsessive way. Do not go to the forum index and look at page 3 or 4 to find a topic. If we see you do this and post on purpose, then we will warn you.
    Do not flame/insult other users of D3scene. This does not include the Flame Board. You are not allowed to flame/insult by posting in the forum if you are above 18 years of age, posting at the shoutbox or sending and Personal Message (PM). If you do flame/insult, we have the right to ban you from the community for lifetime.
    Think twice before posting. Your question (or anything) may have been asked before, do a search, and if you don't find anything, then feel free to make a new topic.

That was the rules you have broken. Then, you probably didnt read this neigher:

If an administrator/moderator tells you something, then take a second and listen, (read it twice) before responding. Remember that we are the ones in charge.
    If you do break any rule, then we have the right to close,disable or even ban your account or IP from D3scene forever.

So lets do a little calculation:

You have broken 9 of 22 rules. That is 41% of the rules. In addition, you have broken rule number 1, 3, 4, 5 and 19 endless times. So, there you got your reason that you are banned. And don't come with "I havent made more than one account!", because I have been checking your IP, and I have found b]LOADS[/b] of accounts. If you want to talk to me, add me to MSN at [email protected] (Not to you others, just Loioster. I will block the others. Got too many contacts as it is) and we can take it from there.

-Greetings, XplittR
    Last edited by XplittR; 08-06-2007 at 07:52 PM. Reason: fixed image in quote about rule 3

Hawt.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast