what is wrong with this site really

This is a discussion on what is wrong with this site really within the Say Hello board part of the General category; so yah ive been trying to get to 10 posts so i can post my really cool d2 shit so ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pillshatner is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is wrong with this site really

so yah ive been trying to get to 10 posts so i can post my really cool d2 shit so every1 else can benefit well low and behold i comment on a few need helps posts give them answers then i go and make my own post posting my cool ass multi hack well 2 mins later im flagged for spamming? wtf? well so i stop posting go over watch a movie come back and try to post my shit again well low and behold i only have 1 post? wtf? so i go around again helping people this time after i get 10 posts i wait for a while to make my post posting a program. well i do this and i dont get flagged for spamming so im like finnally i can go to sleep and people can use these nice things wake up which is right now come back and notice that im flagged for spamming again and saying if i do it again i get banned. wtf? what did i do wrong show me my spam at least i mean how am i supposed to learn from something you wont show i mean is this site so backwards that u cant post 10 things without having to go back to zero and not be able to post shit? no wonder no1 is alive on here

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your answers arn't helpfull they will be deleted (as spam).
    I didn't read your posts so I can't judge here but I doubt that someone trusts you with 10posts/0rep when you post a program.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i posted the scan results with it showing its clean i mean dude im not dumb ive done this for a long time i just thought id living up a site

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I told you, we do not want members who posts 10 random posts and then a link to something. Most of your posts were like "nice" or "gj". We want people who care about the community, and for them it is no problem to post 10 helpful posts. First I warned you, and you told me you would stop. You did it again, I warned you and you said that it is bullshit and that you will leave the site. Now you post this. Take your time to post 10 quality post in more than 2 minutes and we'll take it from there. Right now it's more so the principle that when I warned you for the first time, you said you were sorry and that you would stop spamming. You spammed again, I warned you again and you got all mad and called me an idiot. The reason your post count got back to 0 was because I deleted your posts.
    Last edited by Mads; 08-21-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did stop spamming but then u went and deleted the one post i just wanted to post i mean shit man why do i have to wait 2-3 days to post a download link to people who actually want what i got it doesnt make any sense

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillshatner View Post
    i did stop spamming but then u went and deleted the one post i just wanted to post i mean shit man why do i have to wait 2-3 days to post a download link to people who actually want what i got it doesnt make any sense
    It actually does.
    We do want to bhave an active community which cares about each other. Even though you might post some useful program, we would like you to be friendly and frequently helpful on your way to earn reputation by the community.
    Other than that, you got some luck that Mads judged about the infractions in your case.

lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Filtered Version:

So yeah, I've been trying to get to 10 posts so I can post my really cool Diablo 2 Programs so everyone else can benefit, well low and behold I comment on a few "need help" posts give them answers, then I go and make my own post about my multi hack! Well 2 mins later I'm flagged for spamming? what the hell!? Well so I stop posting go over to watch a movie come back and try to post my multi-hack again well low and behold I only have 1 post? wth!? So I go around again helping people this time after I get 10 posts I wait for a while to make my post about my program. Well I do this and I don't get flagged for spamming so I'm finally able to go to sleep and people can use this nice program. I wake up which is right now come back and notice that I'm flagged for spamming again and saying if I do it again I will get banned. wth? What did I do wrong? Show me my spam? At least show me how I am supposed to learn from something you won't show I mean is this site so backwards that you cant post 10 things without having to go back to zero and not be able to post? no wonder no one is alive on here.

The amount of profanity you use kid is not only annoying, but it is disrespectful! However, I do not blame you young sir, I blame your parent/carers for their lack of guidance, and your teachers for your lack of correct spelling - Don't get me wrong, I am 18 and I've still got a lot to learn about how to structure my sentences properly. But you should really consider suing your school for your blatant lack of an education, I'm sure you'll be able to get a new bike!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lloyd1 For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd1 View Post
    Filtered Version:
    So yeah, I've been trying to get to 10 posts so I can post my really cool Diablo 2 Programs so everyone else can benefit, well low and behold I comment on a few "need help" posts give them answers, then I go and make my own post about my multi hack! Well 2 mins later I'm flagged for spamming? what the hell!? Well so I stop posting go over to watch a movie come back and try to post my multi-hack again well low and behold I only have 1 post? wth!? So I go around again helping people this time after I get 10 posts I wait for a while to make my post about my program. Well I do this and I don't get flagged for spamming so I'm finally able to go to sleep and people can use this nice program. I wake up which is right now come back and notice that I'm flagged for spamming again and saying if I do it again I will get banned. wth? What did I do wrong? Show me my spam? At least show me how I am supposed to learn from something you won't show I mean is this site so backwards that you cant post 10 things without having to go back to zero and not be able to post? no wonder no one is alive on here.

The amount of profanity you use kid is not only annoying, but it is disrespectful! However, I do not blame you young sir, I blame your parent/carers for their lack of guidance, and your teachers for your lack of correct spelling - Don't get me wrong, I am 18 and I've still got a lot to learn about how to structure my sentences properly. But you should really consider suing your school for your blatant lack of an education, I'm sure you'll be able to get a new bike!

lloyd dont call some1 5 years older than u a kid idiot oh man u did not just go there u piece of living shit both my parents are dead u dip shit and i do not take kindly to fuckers like you who disgrace them yah they may have left me in a lot of debt but they were far better than anything youll ever have who gives a fuck about sentence structure im sorry im a not a english teacher nit picking about periods and commas everywhere i mean shit man if u want a well typed sentence go to college or somewhere that sentences matter and just for the record think next time before u insults sum1s parents its a really dick thing to do asshole. and im sorry us american werent taught as well as you uptight british assholes who think they are the best well your not your dumb and lazy just like every1 else

and before sum1 types lolumad yes i am mad
    Last edited by Pillshatner; 08-22-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Smoogel is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lolumad?

dcrossland is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoogel View Post
    lolumad?
    Grow up and show a bit of respect. Can you not see that he said his parents died, of course he is going to be mad.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dcrossland For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast