Hello Everyone

This is a discussion on Hello Everyone within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hello Everyone, whats up???? Well my name is Rajeeive...not my real name but the letters in a different order would ...

Rajeeive is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

whats up???? Well my name is Rajeeive...not my real name but the letters in a different order would say my rela name...anyway....cool forum with a lot of stuff and help...the main reason why i registered is that I'm waiting to buy the Steam Hack for CS Source from Awnjo since he announced to release it soon...mainly i play Cs 1.6 and Cs Source since i dont have much time to play other games coz I'm a flight attendant for Lufthansa. Well and Cs is just straight forward attack and kill .... And what I'm deseperatly trying to find out is how to say thanks on the forum without writing....i mean i dont mind writing but i have seen a lot of The user says thanks but i cant find the button...it would be helpful if someone can sort me out with that...and at last SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH...im german...actually originally from Sri Lanka...now im getting personal here...

Well thats it so far... keep up the great work on the forum and I try to keep active and try to help wherever i can...

Cheers

Excidium is offline Banned User

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sup 'n good luck 'n stuff.