hi need help

This is a discussion on hi need help within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hello, I am new here (well not that new I have been lurking without an account) and I want to ...

cum4444444444 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi need help

Hello, I am new here (well not that new I have been lurking without an account) and I want to know where the chat is. I have been looking at a thread for about a week now with a hack and he said that he released it in the chat, where is the chat at? Sorry

ELiteChiLd- is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cum4444444444 View Post
    Hello, I am new here (well not that new I have been lurking without an account) and I want to know where the chat is. I have been looking at a thread for about a week now with a hack and he said that he released it in the chat, where is the chat at? Sorry
    They might be talking about the Chatbox, which you need 25 reputation to recieve Edler Rank and have access to the Chatbox. Also what is the hack you are talking about?

Regards, ELiteChiLd-

AceMcFly is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Your Talking About The Chatbox, that requires the elder rank, which is 25 rep. Post Helpful Posts To Gain Rep, and soon, You'll Have That Chatbox!