[Immune] Introduction! Like to say hello

This is a discussion on [Immune] Introduction! Like to say hello within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hello everyone, just joined d3scene's community and it's looks really nice and lots of active members and i'm glad there ...

Immune is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Immune] Introduction! Like to say hello

Hello everyone, just joined d3scene's community and it's looks really nice and lots of active members and i'm glad there is thats many registered users and online peoples. well i'm going to introduce myself

My name is sam and i'm also a loyal greatful friendly mature guy! i've have a good humor to try my best to help people and i'm always listen up to everything and keeping it secretly and safety for myself not telling others if it's private or so. I'm also from sweden i'm 17 years old living with my family waiting till i get around 18-20 hopefully the time will go fast sooner or later since i really want a own aparment. since i'm tired of living at home mom dad whining to much on me and yeah other stuffs. well i'ma tell alil about what i'm doing just right now i'm also practising cafe i'm gonna be there for around 5-6months more and i'm turning into 18 in may next year that's is coming 2013 also. I'm also used to play alot of games and hanging out with friends drinking yeah society and other things whatever nothing more to tell

-Immune

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Immune For This Useful Post: