Zlitz - Multi-Accounter - Scammer

This is a discussion on Zlitz - Multi-Accounter - Scammer within the Scammed? board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Zlitz I am unable to reply to this multi-accounting issue as this is sensitive information between me ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PatientZero is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlitz View Post
    I am unable to reply to this multi-accounting issue as this is sensitive information between me and Tracky.
    I will message Tracky privately regarding this and our agreement.

Regarding the PSL customers, I would of refunded each and everyone of you however Zero which was our developer was going to make it for you guys, thus is not the case anymore of course.

I am refunding each one of you starting from today like my initial thought process. Please read your PSL Inbox on my forum.

Hope you are doing well Zero, I do not think Tracky will like this information you posted.
    You seem to think I am scared because you are friends with an administrator and I "leaked" your private agreement, well, whoops .
    Anyway, why are you still selling your cheat and saying the leak means nothing?
    Of course it does, it is a public cheat now and you are bound to have all your customers banned within 2 weeks maximum.
    Are you trying to exit scam?

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is multiaccount a sensitive information?
    It is not allowed and should end in a perma ban instantly.

ViRTUS who is banned, idk why, proofed that your products etc are bullshit by leaking it multiple times.

I vote for a ban of Zlitz. He has not the rights to see him above the others what he obvsly does.
    I won't refer you to anyone.

Zlitz is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    Why is multiaccount a sensitive information?
    It is not allowed and should end in a perma ban instantly.

ViRTUS who is banned, idk why, proofed that your products etc are bullshit by leaking it multiple times.

I vote for a ban of Zlitz. He has not the rights to see him above the others what he obvsly does.
    It is not the account what is sensitive information, it is why the account was banned.
    It was an administration's mistake, that's why I would not like say why that account was banned.

Also, I do not have any outstanding relationships with any of the staff on D3scene.

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlitz View Post
    I am unable to reply to this multi-accounting issue as this is sensitive information between me and Tracky.
    I will message Tracky privately regarding this and our agreement.

Regarding the PSL customers, I would of refunded each and everyone of you however Zero which was our developer was going to make it for you guys, thus is not the case anymore of course.

I am refunding each one of you starting from today like my initial thought process. Please read your PSL Inbox on my forum.

Hope you are doing well Zero, I do not think Tracky will like this information you posted.
    This is just a whole lie.

You wouldn't have started refunding each one. You only write this now because a scam report with obv proof was released. And now you hope Zero is doing well, I lol'd.
    This is just shittalking. You do not care about him. Only how to silence him is what interests you.

Ban ban ban
    I won't refer you to anyone.

Zlitz is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    This is just a whole lie.

You wouldn't have started refunding each one. You only write this now because a scam report with obv proof was released. And now you hope Zero is doing well, I lol'd.
    This is just shittalking. You do not care about him. Only how to silence him is what interests you.

Ban ban ban
    I was initially going to refund the PSL customers anyway, I spoke with the customers before hand about this, and they agreed.
    However Zero said he would do it no problem.
    So I figured, whatever I'll let him do it. Thus did not happen though did it?

Now I am refunding the customers. I do not see a problem here.

Why would I wish someone to do bad? Of course I wish him to be well and healthy..
    Why is everyone so bloody negative.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Alright, let's drop the all-so-important explanation from my side.

First of all, stop that 'friends with admin' stuff. You all should know by now that I don't care about any of the CS:GO provider battle.

The accounts 'zeusdevzov' and 'middlezeus' were related to Zlitz in the very past.
    One of them was created, got banned, then the second one was created (dodging the ban) and banned again as soon as we found out.
    Reason for the first ban was that I thought it was Vuno/Dew, that's it.
    After the second ban Zlitz came to me, explaining the whole situation back then. D3Scene still decided to keep the ban in place for various reasons.

By this time we eventually added a 'Request an unban' section and Zlitz was free to apply for it.
    He then did so and the D3Scene staff had a long discussion about it. We do not lift a ban for no reason.

As the discussion went on, we decided to unban him but all that trouble already damaged his entire name already, so we agreed to give him another chance with a new account that also was bound to a new name, Zlitz.

This is where we are today. That's the story behind the so called 'friendship'.
    (I mean, come on, what exactly do I win if I get friends with provider X while provider Y, Z and Q simply start to hate on me? I am friends with all of you, as long as you treat me the same I treat you. That is friendly, mannered and based on facts. I don't care about all the bullshit you guys are about, like cracking and ddosing others and what not (Not implying anyone in this thread is doing so. It's solely based on the past CS:GO provider battles). I think a business speaks for it self. If your hack is good, it'll get a lot of users, good feedback and you'll succeed. If it isn't, well, just have a look at what happened to Bro1..)

Now, it is up to all the GMods and Administrators to decide whether Zlitz has scammed anyone or not.
    'Voting' for a ban by all users isn't going to happen. That'll lead to non-sense bans, guaranteed.

Since I barely lurk around the CS:GO section (and whenever I do, most of what I see is hate, anger and nonsense) I don't really have an idea about Zlitz and his business. So far it seemed to me that he delivered what he promised, but I might be wrong as I am no customer whatsoever.
    @brawrrrski - It is up to you and the other GMods. Bring this to the GMod board and decide as you think.

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks tracky.

For everyone else, I recall brawrrrski warning you guys to stop with the nonsense posts, and infractions were going to be given yet you guys continued anyways.

Towards the zlitz situation, his multi accountIng has been justified by tracky, and sadly that was the majority of your evidence that zlitz is by any means a scammer. While I heavily dislike the fact that he seems to always have a premade excuse for everything, and uses the "it was the coder I hired who is at fault, not me", he has also been ready to give refunds whenever, and is a fairly friendly guy.

Not sure if I can call him a scammer or not

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

KUBR1CK is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no clue why guys believe patientzero

patientzero/defcon sold a beta ragehack on titanium.rip for about 150$

he scammed all the users closing the site and posted how happy he was that he scammed the money on hf
    not that i trust/care about zlitz but yeah, just take that into consideration

Taste is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NarvikzTemp View Post
    - You bought a Lifetime subscription of a slot-based product. This means you will have access to the said product for its entire Lifetime. You had access to it for the whole lifetime of it. Two weeks. The seller honored the deal. Zlitz (and me) haven't scammed any one despite what could happen in the future, case closed, period.

I lol´d.
    U sell a 400$ cheat as a lifetime product it lives 2 weeks.
    After 15 Slots were filled, u run off mhhh
    400$ cheat and 60% of ur promised features worked.
    Sold as ESL secure. IT WASN`T ONE FUCKING SECOND.
    U sold the cheat as esl secure and after i bought it i read in the Forum sry esl wire is not supported. Seems a fair trade.

I had so many evidence that u scammed ur customers.
    And now my assholish from a friendly customer:

I give a shit on ur 14hr work i lost 400$ for a 2 week lifetime league cheat which wasn´t a league cheat.
    Maybe u can sell ur new product as a PSL2 and fuck urself?

Zlitz:

Zlitz is a good guy i trust him and i think that he refund every of us. I hope Narvikz is well with his 200$ half. I think he can buy a new teeth with it.

PEACE

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Taste For This Useful Post:

3zz
    3zz is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's why I only buy from the coders and not people that just host the site and use some shitty template and then takes 99% of the income.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3zz For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast