Zlitz - Multi-Accounter - Scammer

This is a discussion on Zlitz - Multi-Accounter - Scammer within the Scammed? board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by 3zz That's why I only buy from the coders and not people that just host the site ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sackratte is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3zz View Post
    That's why I only buy from the coders and not people that just host the site and use some shitty template and then takes 99% of the income.
    Why do you know that Zlitz gets 99%. For real you can post good critic but this shit talking is annoying and childish (not that providers ddosing each other isn't childish)
    greetz Sackratte

HOLZED is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's why I only buy from the coders and not people that just host the site and use some shitty template and then takes 99% of the income.
    This.

I cant understand why zlitz is so hyped here.
    So much guys got "scammed" by him in the past.
    Really sad in my opinion.

But 3zz you should be banned too
    Everyone knows you are thing and banned multiple times.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HOLZED For This Useful Post:

PatientZero is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KUBR1CK View Post
    no clue why guys believe patientzero

patientzero/defcon sold a beta ragehack on titanium.rip for about 150$

he scammed all the users closing the site and posted how happy he was that he scammed the money on hf
    not that i trust/care about zlitz but yeah, just take that into consideration
    Hello KUBR1CK, long time no see,
    Let me explain this to you and why this seemed like a "scam".
    The real group "TITANIUM" minus some such as mekelek who never paid for the cheat were removed from the group, no one was scammed by me and we are quite happy in our skype group which has been running for 6+ months now.
    The posts on HF were troll posts by the group and I, the only thread I recall "admitting" to "scamming" was one thread where I "leaked" the source of the cheat, as of which was just ArgonLX (Xenshi's old cheat). The reason for this leak was because people were stating that I was selling a modified version of ArgonLX. As you can imagine all the posts about "admitting to scamming" were all fake.
    The troll posts of the "PayPal" payments were all fake and forged using inspect element, the user in my group which did this was "Google" of whom is a very close friend of mine now online.

In conclusion: HF is cancer so I trolled until the day I got closed for cracking cheats, I was never closed/banned/reported for scamming.

@NarvikzTemp - I am sorry to say but you are a fool, the whole time I worked at Zlitz the staff team and myself included at times would take the piss out of you, Zlitz would state that you were a "mug" for supporting him still and that you were an asshole for running off with the money. He also stated that he had plans to fly to Portugal and find you as he has your full dox, as of which can never be proved but definitely makes him sound like an asshole right?
    Last edited by PatientZero; 12-04-2015 at 07:09 PM.

j3wbacca is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay, let's go down the list of previous dodgy coders who worked for zlitz.

vuno
    bro1 (scammer)
    narvikz (scammer)
    patientzero (scammer?)

and now he is working with bro1 aka valkymeister again, even after he scammed his customers while working for zlitz lol

16a7c8b03a9a2b782d23caa38e063508.png
    21e4adefdff7cf05b4976c1dc071505c.png

who's next? the russian scamming duo keybode and redder?

it's time to ban this scrub zlitz as all he does is hide behind a cloak of plausible deniability while his coders freely scam people. he takes no responsibility himself as the person who is supposed to vet the people he works with before he hires them. it's obvious how irresponsible and careless he is now that he has rehired bro1, who is banned off this site for scamming under the ziltz banner. he couldnt give a fuck about his customers - he only cares to milk them for as much money as he can.
    Last edited by j3wbacca; 12-05-2015 at 12:54 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j3wbacca For This Useful Post:

Matt is offline Bot of War

Array
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlitz View Post
    I am unable to reply to this multi-accounting issue as this is sensitive information between me and Tracky.
    I will message Tracky privately regarding this and our agreement.

Regarding the PSL customers, I would of refunded each and everyone of you however Zero which was our developer was going to make it for you guys, thus is not the case anymore of course.

I am refunding each one of you starting from today like my initial thought process. Please read your PSL Inbox on my forum.

Hope you are doing well Zero, I do not think Tracky will like this information you posted.
    It wasn't between you and Tracky. All the gmods at the time had to vote to unban you.

Therefore, Tracky had nothing directly to do with this other than the being a person in the staff that agreed to unban. I agreed to unban, just as I agreed to ban until everyone is refunded 100%.

Don't all point fingers at Zlits for having more than one account on here that is banned. I know at least five of you that posted on this thread have other accounts on this site that you don't use, or have used in the past, which are banned. Normally when someone makes an account on here, then turns around and makes another, we ban it. Even if they do nothing wrong. It's to stop Re-res from rep abusing and scamming. Just in case. Consider it a precaution if you will. The person may never scam or rep abuse, but we ban the other account anyway.

So point fingers at him for effing himself and his reputation up (In private, don't derail this thread with bullshit), but don't point fingers at him for having a "Secret" agreement with an admin. Because that didn't happen.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

3zz
    3zz is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackratte View Post
    Why do you know that Zlitz gets 99%. For real you can post good critic but this shit talking is annoying and childish (not that providers ddosing each other isn't childish)
    Ok not but 99% but 100% he got 2k, paid patent 200$ then later charged back the 200$ source: patientzero.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLZED View Post
    This.

I cant understand why zlitz is so hyped here.
    So much guys got "scammed" by him in the past.
    Really sad in my opinion.

But 3zz you should be banned too
    Everyone knows you are thing and banned multiple times.
    Like I ever tried to hide it lol. Reason I got banned: Got scammed by fucko and got VAC banned on CSS even tho he said he never cheated on the account. Didn't refund me, then somehow he got VAC banned on the accounts I sold him so aka we're even hehe.

Matt is offline Bot of War

Array
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ok not but 99% but 100% he got 2k, paid patent 200$ then later charged back the 200$ source: patientzero.

Like I ever tried to hide it lol. Reason I got banned: Got scammed by fucko and got VAC banned on CSS even tho he said he never cheated on the account. Didn't refund me, then somehow he got VAC banned on the accounts I sold him so aka we're even hehe.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

nufkey is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone eli5 about whats the matter and what multi accounting is
    sry am just a pleb

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nufkey View Post
    can someone eli5 about whats the matter and what multi accounting is
    sry am just a pleb
    Having more than one account on a website counts as multiaccount which is normally not allowed.
    I won't refer you to anyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123