Scammed by steveN

This is a discussion on Scammed by steveN within the Scammed? board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Cipa Didn't log in for 6 months to d3scene to even know, the database was compromised or ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GOLFW4NG93 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipa View Post
    Didn't log in for 6 months to d3scene to even know, the database was compromised or maybe his email.
    And don't just pull out information out of your ass when you don't even know what the previous reports are about. If you read even a little bit you would know they all got refunded/resolved.
    Refunding someone doesn't fix the initial intention, you also have a shady enough past yourself so just don't even quote me because you're the "staff" who vouched for his friend who sold a steam account and then recovered it when the buyer put $1000's worth of skins on it and then claimed you had nothing to do with it, so kindly fuck off.

peesilent is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLFW4NG93 View Post
    Refunding someone doesn't fix the initial intention, you also have a shady enough past yourself so just don't even quote me because you're the "staff" who vouched for his friend who sold a steam account and then recovered it when the buyer put $1000's worth of skins on it and then claimed you had nothing to do with it, so kindly fuck off.
    Ya but in steveNs case it really is just that guy who hacked/exploited the board and changed the E-Mails of most Staff members and a few Elder users (including me). At that point in time I assumed he only did it to me, because I was there when it happened and talked shit to him in the shoutbox, while he was polluting all the forum stickies etc.
    Take it from me, the guy who made the previous steveN Scam thread.
    steveN - 50€

GOLFW4NG93 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peesilent View Post
    Ya but in steveNs case it really is just that guy who hacked/exploited the board and changed the E-Mails of most Staff members and a few Elder users (including me). At that point in time I assumed he only did it to me, because I was there when it happened and talked shit to him in the shoutbox, while he was polluting all the forum stickies etc.
    Take it from me, the guy who made the previous steveN Scam thread.
    steveN - 50€
    Yeah I understand, I was never stating a fact it was just a theory, just didn't like or see a need for the "don't just pull out information out of your ass " part of his comment considering he vouched for a friend that turned out to be a scammer and then he claimed he held no responsibility for it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GOLFW4NG93 For This Useful Post:

Cipa is offline Pootis Spencer Here.

Array
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLFW4NG93 View Post
    There is no initial intention to scam when you accept an offer and then a real life issue comes up. Some people have actual lives to attend to.
    As for me, my reputation speaks for itself. Again you don't even know the end outcome or my involvement in any cases so you are just making assumptions (pulling information out your ass). So you are not really one to criticise me, I've been on here for years and am trusted even more so by the people who personally know me.
    Last edited by Cipa; 06-03-2016 at 07:56 AM.

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipa View Post
    There is no initial intention to scam when you accept an offer and then a real life issue comes up. Some people have actual lives to attend to.
    As for me, my reputation speaks for itself. Again you don't even know the end outcome or my involvement in any cases so you are just making assumptions (pulling information out your ass). So you are not really one to criticise me, I've been on here for years and am trusted even more so by the people who personally know me.
    It is actually a scam if you do not reply once for weeks after payment but you instantly reply when a scam report was open cuz you recognize "oh fuck, gonna get banned but I wanted to scam some more people. Better gonna reply now". That's just bullshit
    I won't refer you to anyone.

Cipa is offline Pootis Spencer Here.

Array
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    It is actually a scam if you do not reply once for weeks after payment but you instantly reply when a scam report was open. That's just some bullshit
    It was my influence that got Steven to make a statement, but you do not know the nature of what was going on in real life. I don't really feel like explaining life to someone who only sees the forum side of it.

Bottom line being, you and a few others keep bringing back old topics that were resolved or keep making up theorys just to make someone look bad. If I was doing anything bad I'd be long gone and so would Steven be.
    Last edited by Cipa; 06-03-2016 at 08:03 AM.

steveN is offline Banned User

Array
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you see, that's why I left this forum for so long. I feel very sorry for the customers that didn't get what they paid for, but all of those cases are resolved, I never intended to do it, and it couldn't be avoided. Now, if you feel like bashing on me for that, do it to your hearts content, but I won't care and nor will it do something. My cases are resolved and this right here was never my fault. Period.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123