Neon maphack scamming there customers.

This is a discussion on Neon maphack scamming there customers. within the Scammed? board part of the Marketplace category; Hello. I would like a super-admin/admin to look at this case. @ Sosha has scammed me for my Neon maphack ...

lort1234 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Neon maphack scamming there customers.

Hello.

I would like a super-admin/admin to look at this case. @Sosha has scammed me for my Neon maphack lifetime subscription.

The reason why he is scamming me is because, he is telling me that i have to buy the Neon Maphack again, because he has changed the subscription to a monthly basis.

The problem is that there is no TOS where he is allowed to do this, the only thing he was promessing people is that you get lifetime support and to the Neon Maphack and the Neon Maphack it self.

He has in no way made a TOS where he is saying that the can change people subscription or do whatever he like when ever he likes.

And i got proof of this, i have taken some screenshots from his thread on here d3scene, and also on his own new site for the Neon Maphack.

Link to thead on d3scene: [1.28f] NeoN Maphack v3.3.7

Link to his own new site for Neon Maphack: https://neoncommunity.net/

All of my screenshots are uploaded to this site: https://imgur.com/a/5tRWUG4
    @Matt

lort1234 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So nice that admins can look at my scam report..

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
    So nice that admins can look at my scam report..
    Patience is a virtue.

@Sosha my dear what do you have to say?

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

Atomic2021 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a similar issue. I had paid $50(!) to Sosha and got the Neon Maphack initially, but after some patches it no longer works. I was under the impression that it was a lifetime subscription. I have messaged Sosha many times on this forum but he has never responded to me. I've also tried to send him a message via the email address he gave me but it just bounces back.

I'm able to post proof if requested.

Matt is offline Bot of War

Array
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is a lot of discussion about it on this thread. Buying maphack

The only way it would be scamming is if he explicitly stated on the TOS that it will never change and always be free after the initial purchase, If nothing was stated about it staying free afterwords specifically, there's nothing we can do. It's his choice on changing it to a subscription based cheat. It's also your choice to not pay for it, or to be upset about it. He made a rather apologetic post about offering free stuff for the inconvenience. The only way it would be a scam is if he specifically stated that he would never turn it into a subscription based cheat and wouldn't charge more because of it.

Is there even a TOS for the hack?

Literally nothing we could do regarding it otherwise. If you find something like that, let me know.
    @Sosha It would be nice if you could come on this thread and give your input. You've been online long enough to read it and see the notifications. Blatantly ignoring is not a really good sign my friend.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Besides, any cheat you purchase "lifetime" does not apply to the lifetime of a person, but rather the lifetime of the project. Sosha could've simply used the exit strategy a lot of providers lately used and just stop project A but at the same time start a subscription-based project Z.
    Instead, he provided every existing customer with a subscription worth the initial money spent (correct me if I am wrong). Even if the initial project was meant to be "lifetime", I can hardly call this a scam, especially considering Sosha usually tried to make all customers happy and come up with some manual adjustments on the license(s).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

Sosha is offline Banned User

Array
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you knew me a little bit or just read other threads that recently created about this issue you wouldn't have talked this way, I'm talking to the thread starter.

And a friendly reminder, even if you were actually scammed by me or any other person, you wouldn't get anything by raging or talking in this tone, however I just created a 1year license for you a few days ago which honestly i could ignore you and your opinions and not do it and no one could do shit about it but the fact is I CARE, I care about you, I care about what you say, I care about all my customers and what they think of me.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sosha For This Useful Post:

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wonderful. Thanks for your input Sosha. I think everything that would need to be said has been so here.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.