Scammed by steveN for $100 (Pure-Control)

This is a discussion on Scammed by steveN for $100 (Pure-Control) within the Scammed? board part of the Marketplace category; User: View Profile: steveN - D3Scene Hello fellow members of D3Scene, I’m here today to report steveN for scamming me ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Krimpet is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed by steveN for $100 (Pure-Control)

User: View Profile: steveN - D3Scene

Hello fellow members of D3Scene, I’m here today to report steveN for scamming me $100 for his software, “Pure-Control.”

Note: I did NOT pay for premium forum access that included software, I paid one hundred dollars for a lifetime subscription to the “Pure-Control” software, which means the virtual goods must work as described. Also, the agreements made between both parties are valid in court, even without a written contract.

I contacted steveN two years ago in 2017 to purchase his cheat when Cipa was still around, which caused a lot of problems, because it was later revealed that Cipa was essentially screwing steveN over. I was subsequently removed from the Discord server, and lost access to the cheat, until I messaged him and showed him my transaction history on PayPal, proving that I paid him one hundred dollars. I was invited back to the Discord afterwards, and everything seemed fine for a while, until steveN decided to bring on a new admin who went by, Destr0yer, who would go on to be the cause of all my issues. One day I told his new administrator that he shouldn’t abuse his powers, and learn his place, which went completely against his superiority complex, so he instantly banned me from the Discord server, and the forum. I told him he couldn’t do that, and he said bring it up to steveN. I tried adding steveN on Discord, I tried making new forum accounts (all of them were instantly banned, and the forum was switched, so Destr0yer had to approve registrations. I tried private messaging steveN on D3Scene, about four times, I even joined the D3Scene discord to ask around to see if anyone knew his Discord tag (I created a new Discord account, and couldn’t log into my old one), but I know it was some weird inappropriate name that had to do with semen. I actually did find another Pure-Control user in the chat, “Naxel, but when I messaged him, he completely ignored me. I could only assume he was assisting steveN. So, now after more than a year of trying to contact him, I am making this scam report. I didn’t know this was possible, because I didn’t have any “proof,” like chat logs, or my PayPal history (I created a new PayPal account), but I messaged Matt on the D3Scene Discord server, and he said to create this with as much information as possible. I also have a way to prove that steveN scammed me. All that’s needed is for steveN to look through his transaction history for my real name, and I could send an administrator a picture of my ID, face, and me logged into D3Scene, so it would prove that I am indeed the person I say I am. If steveN is required to do this, I know it will prove that I am owed $100 from steveN for allowing my removal from his software without reason (this is not legal).

I do not want the software anymore, because steveN is a VERY sketchy person that should not be allowed to do business on D3Scene. I want all of my money back, because I paid for a lifetime subscription, not a subscription for a few months.

Note 2: His Discord Name was something similar to Semenatic SteveN. I tried contacting his Moderator Walrus too, but he never responded as well. I truly believe steveN conspired to keep me off of Pure-Control, simply because Destr0yer told him to.
    Last edited by Krimpet; 03-04-2019 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Grammar

0x2142 is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimpet View Post
    User: View Profile: steveN - D3Scene

Hello fellow members of D3Scene, I’m here today to report steveN for scamming me $100 for his software, “Pure-Control.”

Note: I did NOT pay for premium forum access that included software, I paid one hundred dollars for a lifetime subscription to the “Pure-Control” software, which means the virtual goods must work as described. Also, the agreements made between both parties are valid in court, even without a written contract.

I contacted steveN two years ago in 2017 to purchase his cheat when Cipa was still around, which caused a lot of problems, because it was later revealed that Cipa was essentially screwing steveN over. I was subsequently removed from the Discord server, and lost access to the cheat, until I messaged him and showed him my transaction history on PayPal, proving that I paid him one hundred dollars. I was invited back to the Discord afterwards, and everything seemed fine for a while, until steveN decided to bring on a new admin who went by, Destr0yer, who would go on to be the cause of all my issues. One day I told his new administrator that he shouldn’t abuse his powers, and learn his place, which went completely against his superiority complex, so he instantly banned me from the Discord server, and the forum. I told him he couldn’t do that, and he said bring it up to steveN. I tried adding steveN on Discord, I tried making new forum accounts (all of them were instantly banned, and the forum was switched, so Destr0yer had to approve registrations. I tried private messaging steveN on D3Scene, about four times, I even joined the D3Scene discord to ask around to see if anyone knew his Discord tag (I created a new Discord account, and couldn’t log into my old one), but I know it was some weird inappropriate name that had to do with semen. I actually did find another Pure-Control user in the chat, “Naxel, but when I messaged him, he completely ignored me. I could only assume he was assisting steveN. So, now after more than a year of trying to contact him, I am making this scam report. I didn’t know this was possible, because I didn’t have any “proof,” like chat logs, or my PayPal history (I created a new PayPal account), but I messaged Matt on the D3Scene Discord server, and he said to create this with as much information as possible. I also have a way to prove that steveN scammed me. All that’s needed is for steveN to look through his transaction history for my real name, and I could send an administrator a picture of my ID, face, and me logged into D3Scene, so it would prove that I am indeed the person I say I am. If steveN is required to do this, I know it will prove that I am owed $100 from steveN for allowing my removal from his software without reason (this is not legal).

I do not want the software anymore, because steveN is a VERY sketchy person that should not be allowed to do business on D3Scene. I want all of my money back, because I paid for a lifetime subscription, not a subscription for a few months.

Note 2: His Discord Name was something similar to Semenatic SteveN. I tried contacting his Moderator Walrus too, but he never responded as well. I truly believe steveN conspired to keep me off of Pure-Control, simply because Destr0yer told him to.
    To be honest seems like It's more your own fault, what'd you expect it's more than obvious steven hasn't got his shit together and you messing with the admin it was more than obvious the way it was going to end up. Next time stick to your own zone and use your product in silence if its working as intended, trying to be an anti bullying tough guy doesn't work online unfortunately.

Though not my place to say anyway, good luck getting this resolved
    Last edited by 0x2142; 03-05-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Krimpet is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shouldn’t have even replied to this thread. This conversation is between steveN, me, and the administrators. A scam is a scam, he took my money, so I deserve to be compensated.

Justin Sane is offline Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lifetime is always the lifetime of the cheat. So afaik the cheat is "dead"?

0x2142 is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shouldn’t have even replied to this thread. This conversation is between steveN, me, and the administrators. A scam is a scam, he took my money, so I deserve to be compensated.
    Again, tough guy attitude. Good luck getting anything in life.

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Do you think a website that has no affiliation will compensate you for buying a third party software? I'm gonna have to disappoint you on that.
    "bro you’re 30+ acting like an edgy beta I’ll beat your dumb ass any day of the week drop your fb and quit typing like I’m some Muslim teenager you tend to flex on. You’re harmless."

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @steveN
    Can you tell us something about this?

(@)OP: Sounds like you were already on the edge of getting banned with the behaviour you described. Maybe you are the one to "learn his place"?

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    Do you think a website that has no affiliation will compensate you for buying a third party software? I'm gonna have to disappoint you on that.
    I don't think you understand why there is a scam section on d3. He never said that he wants anything from d3, he wants to clarify everything with @steveN and probably @Cipa who are still around here. The sales thread from Pure-Control is gone, idk why. But this was its link Delete and this the promotion thread Delete

EDIT: And I am wondering why he comes up with this in 2019 when all of this happened in 2017? That's atleast how it sounds to me
    I won't refer you to anyone.

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds to me like you got your lfietime subscription to the service. They reserve the right to ban you if you are giving the admin that kind of attitude. Just like any other online service. Either way, let's wait and see what stevens has to say.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

Matt is offline Bot of War

Array
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @steveN

What in the eff is all this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast