Scammed by Koryo (25 Euros)

This is a discussion on Scammed by Koryo (25 Euros) within the Scammed? board part of the Marketplace category; Koryo is not a scammer. I'm using his cheetos for a long time and there was no problem at all. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    woreveth is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koryo is not a scammer. I'm using his cheetos for a long time and there was no problem at all.

Also, this "dude" guy is a [REDACTED], he caused so much stress to Koryo in those days when Koryo was dealing with the guy.

+1 ban "dude" from d3scene due to the attempt of ruining Koryo's reputation FOR NO REASON.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woreveth For This Useful Post:

Krimpet is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    It clearly looked like at first the cheat was working for you to some extent. So maybe you didn't set it up right?

As for rules and stuff. That's how it is. Cover liability. You could buy a thread upgrade on this forum and you could be banned the next day for not following our rules. Even if you just broke the no flaming or insulting rule. Which btw, I should probably snap down on that shortly. Too many forum badasses.

Does it say you bought a "One week version?" That's hardly paying for a full hack to be this mad about. I get it, spent money and all etc.

Also, you should have tried to be nicer instead of immediate barraging of mouth vomit as soon as you couldn't get it to work (I assume?). Who wants to help an asshole troubleshoot a product?

This is all I see right now.

You bought a cheat, for a week. Basically renting a product on the internet with no guarantee of it working. You used the product, which it seems that you even stated in your conversation worked to some extent. You then proceeded to be a butt and annoy the dude in a disrespectful manor and somehow expect him to even want to help you. Then you get yourself banned on his forum, over a cheat that you only bought one weeks access for. Then you come to our forum, super upset about it and barrage all his threads and shit about him being a super scammer. Bruh, all of you need to calm down. You're all mad and you act like it's going to go in your favor.
    All it looks like to me, and the rest of the world is you bought something. It sort of worked and it looks like you had an issue setting it up, then you got mad. You showed him your anger, he banned you for probably not wanting to deal with the bullshit. If that's the case, that sucks. We have no control over them banning people on their forums. It doesn't seem like a scam to me. It just seems like you are upset.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

PS. I still want to hear from @Koryo and if this thread gets any more out of hand with you keyboard warrior infractions will be given out. Be happy I didn't do it already with the shit posts earlier.

PSS:

Says you got your money back. Also says he banned you instantaneously. Which is false even regards to your conversation with him. Plus you then even went to be a super dick.
    I don't see a scam at all now.
    If I “spammed” him on his forums, ask him for proof. He said I spammed in his “forum chat,” funny because I NEVER posted in the shout box. I sent him two private messages, and he did instantaneously remove me from the cheat after asking him a question. This is a scam, regardless of anything else. Assuming I got mad because I sent him multiple messages is a bit much, what’s more disturbing is he keeps mentioning “crying” as if we’re children. I’m sorry, this is the real world, and he committed fraud. Everything stands.

As I said in the thread Matt, I’m not worried about getting my money back from Koryo, he is scum and a scammer. No one in the world is able to do this legally, and it really seems you’re siding with him, even though he did scam. That isn’t an argument that we’re discussing, he did it, and that’s that. I already reported the transaction to my bank as unauthorized, so I’m just waiting for them to reimburse me. This thread is simply a warning to others, but if you want to risk other people (even children, and people with less patience than me, because I guess that’s valid reason for stealing money to you?), then you can condone what he’s done. This is my last post regarding this topic, I can’t prove to you that I didn’t spam him on his forums, because he INSTANTLY banned me, there’s nothing “incorrect” about that. I can share our Discord messages like I said, and show his unprofessionalism, because an adult never calls someone a “cry baby” if they’re asking a question. I’m not upset about that, I’m more shocked that he’s had sales, and people defending him. It’s delusional. He can definitely choose who uses his software, but he can not get “annoyed,” and steal my money. How does that make sense to you?

Private message me if you want the Discord messages, other than that, there’s nothing else I can do about this situation. By keeping this thread up, you may help someone else, so they don’t make the same mistake.

Edit: Why are random people getting into this conversation other than Koryo @Matt? This guy literally requested his thread to be cleared, of course for an immature reason, so I’ll ask for the same thing. There’s just a bunch of people sharing their experiences that have nothing to do with my situation. It does not matter if they weren’t scammed, that doesn’t make Koryo “not a scammer,” one he’s done it, then he is a scammer. That’s also not an argument, but of course people are defending him on the thread (your response is different). That truly sucks that you allow a marketplace to be biased.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention that I did report his binary to EA. Once he removed my access, I called my bank and found the email to report cheaters to EA. He made the decision to scam me, so I retaliated, Hopefully he learns he can’t scam someone.

Edit 3: Since @Matt deleted my posts on Koryo’s thread, I can see the obvious bias here, and I’ll just leave it at that. I’m not replying to this situation anymore. I will get my money back, and hopefully his cheat DOES get detected. He deserves much worse, but I don’t want to get in trouble for saying it. He’s scum.

Also, to the guy who mentioned Aimware. If you reported the transcation as fraud, you would get your money back. Their primary payment processor is PayPal, so once they ban you, then you have to go out of your way to get your money back. No one is going to “sue” anyone because of this. All I did was call my bank, tell them I did not authorize the transaction, they canceled the card, and started an investigation. The benefit of using a friend’s card is you essentially guarantee that the card company will see the transaction as fraud if the card owner says he didn’t allow the person to make the purchase. I recommend you do it yourself as a security measure for your online shopping.
    Last edited by Krimpet; 03-30-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was laughing reading through your whole reply @Krimpet.

32rf23r.png

Just fckn think it over, kid. You bought something, he gave you your build, you knew what you got, then you DID CHARGEBACK.

Say it out loud.

A made business with B.
    A paid.
    B delivered.
    A did chargeback.

That was the story.

How about Koryo made successfull business with dozens of dozens of dozens of people, then you come do chargeback and try to make him look shit?

Fckn get a life and talk to your parents.

PS: All this for 25€. Fckn come over, cut my grass and I'll give you 25€.
    Last edited by woreveth; 03-30-2019 at 03:04 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woreveth For This Useful Post:

Krimpet is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by woreveth View Post
    I was laughing reading through your whole reply @Krimpet.

32rf23r.png

Just fckn think it over, kid. You bought something, he gave you your build, you knew what you got, then you DID CHARGEBACK.

Say it out loud.

A made business with B.
    A paid.
    B delivered.
    A did chargeback.

That was the story.

How about Koryo made successfull business with dozens of dozens of dozens of people, then you come do chargeback and try to make him look shit?

Fckn get a life and talk to your parents.

PS: All this for 25€. Fckn come over, cut my grass and I'll give you 25€.
    @Matt This is what I mean. By allowing this, you’re creating a bias. People can start changing the story around, which puts Koryo in a better light than he should be. This user said I chargedback, but doesn’t mention Koryo removing my cheat access, which means I get my money back.

Koryo is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you realize how much stupid do you sound?

You used your friend card? You're going to get troubles, not me, do you understand it?

(Assuming this is true as you're such a fucking trashtalker)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Koryo For This Useful Post:

BlackWolfSante is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Matt pls just close this thread i cant breath anymore

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Krimpet giving reasons how Koryo scams people:

tenor (1).gif

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright boyos. I think it is fair to say this was not a scam. Big daddy Matt also warned you keyboard warriors once, so infractions are going to be handed out.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkJesture For This Useful Post:

Matt is offline Bot of War

Array
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Infractions handed out.

I have no bias BTW. Read all the evidence you've provided.
    You bought it
    it worked
    you had issues getting other things to work on it
    you got angry and sent him bad messages
    he banned you
    you charged back

end of story.

Have you even read OUR TOS when you all agreed to make an account on here?

D3scene specific information

I suggest all of you read the rules, because you HAVEN'T.
    Stop shitposting each other. Next infraction is a ban for a month because you all are acting like a bunch of children.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimpet View Post
    Edit 2: I forgot to mention that I did report his binary to EA. Once he removed my access, I called my bank and found the email to report cheaters to EA. He made the decision to scam me, so I retaliated, Hopefully he learns he can’t scam someone.
    Classic keyboard warrior detected.
    Good thing @Matt solved this before I could.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12