Scammed by Koryo (25 Euros)

This is a discussion on Scammed by Koryo (25 Euros) within the Scammed? board part of the Marketplace category; Cheat Thread: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/trade-s...cs-aimbot.html I just want to warn everyone about Koryo, because I’m worried my posts will be lost in ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Krimpet is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed by Koryo (25 Euros)

Cheat Thread: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/trade-s...cs-aimbot.html

I just want to warn everyone about Koryo, because I’m worried my posts will be lost in his thread, and he’ll continue to scam people.

I contacted Koryo about purchasing his Apex Legends cheat, which was successful. He gave me the cheat (it didn’t work), but I did receive the binary. The problem came afterwards when I simply asked for help, which he got upset about (not sure why, he seems to have a mental instability, but he might have been mad beforehand), so he decided to block me and remove my access from the cheat, instead of being professional and doing what he’s supposed to. He instantly banned me from the forum after removing me from his Discord server. I don’t expect him to pay me back, because he’s honestly so delusional, like who calls a customer asking for help a “crybaby,” I can’t imagine how old he is. I just want to bring this to the attention of other users.

It is not under his discretion if I’m not allowed to use the product anymore, unless he also refunds my money. Regardless of what any “TOS” says, he still could NOT put a clause in there that allows him to scam people if he desires, that’s simply illegal.

Example: “We are allowed to ban you for ANY reason, and there’s absolutely no refunds.”

By saying the above, it would essentially allow the seller to instantly remove you from the software and keep your money, which we know as fraud.

Stay safe guys, and do not do business with Koryo. There are other vendors on D3 who I’ve never had issues with, and they wouldn’t scam you for asking for help.

Edit: I understand calling his cheat “useless” could be considered toxic, which it was, but that still does not give him reason to scam someone. I wanted everything to be on the table, I could screenshot the entire conversation if need be.

Last edited by Krimpet; 03-29-2019 at 10:41 PM.

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Koryo What do you have to say?

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

subwaymonkey is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt Koryo scams.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to subwaymonkey For This Useful Post:

DeSibyl is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can say with 100% confidence that Koryo does not scam. I've been using his cheat for almost a month now and everything is working fine. His support has been top notch and he has been super friendly.

The only time I've seen koryo get agitated was when someone spammed him with dumb questions that were already answered.

You can clearly see in his pm shown above the user saying "0 fov doesn't work" ... no shit....

Clearly dude got upset for no reason and started getting upset far before koryo even responded. Why is it up to koryo to remain nice and friendly after you call his software he spent a lot of time on useless??

And you're actually wrong in terms of conditions. If koryo states he can, for any reason, remove your access to his software he can do so so long as you agreed to those terms. That's legit how a contract works, don't like it don't agree to it.

Sorry, just my 2 cents.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DeSibyl For This Useful Post:

BlackWolfSante is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol def. not a scam had to deal ppl like u back in the days long enough. I understand you have question but i guess testing ur own is the best thing to do when u dont get anyhelp asap?

Krimpet is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Past experiences don’t matter. He took the money, and took away access to the cheat for asking questions. He stated something worked, which didn’t, that’s what I commented on. My concern is this could happen to someone else.

Also. that’s not how contracts work. You can’t add clauses, so that you can steal money. That’s common sense.

DeSibyl is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimpet View Post
    Past experiences don’t matter. He took the money, and took away access to the cheat for asking questions. He stated something worked, which didn’t, that’s what I commented on. My concern is this could happen to someone else.

Also. that’s not how contracts work. You can’t add clauses, so that you can steal money. That’s common sense.
    Then please tell me how aimware has not been sued out of existence for banning members who paid for subs and didn't refund them??? Oh wait that's right, because of their terms of service saying they can terminate their accounts for any reason at any time and making you agree to it prior to purchasing

BlackWolfSante is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U cant read right? Do u even understand ur own situation u have done by Koryo? You asked for help he didnt replied cuz he was busy/away/offline? You message him his cheat is useless cuz ur were frustrated he didnt helped you and he havent added Visibility check yet? Maybe read the Cheat features clearly, i was looking yesterday on his wts and havent seen anything yet that he was either planing or having it. Last thing i can give u on heart is if you have a cheat with no vis check and you lock on ppl through walls what about minimize the fov size? may you shouldnt do like fov size of over 10/20/30... lower fov = less problems.

Matt is offline Bot of War

Array
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It clearly looked like at first the cheat was working for you to some extent. So maybe you didn't set it up right?

As for rules and stuff. That's how it is. Cover liability. You could buy a thread upgrade on this forum and you could be banned the next day for not following our rules. Even if you just broke the no flaming or insulting rule. Which btw, I should probably snap down on that shortly. Too many forum badasses.

Does it say you bought a "One week version?" That's hardly paying for a full hack to be this mad about. I get it, spent money and all etc.

Also, you should have tried to be nicer instead of immediate barraging of mouth vomit as soon as you couldn't get it to work (I assume?). Who wants to help an asshole troubleshoot a product?

This is all I see right now.

You bought a cheat, for a week. Basically renting a product on the internet with no guarantee of it working. You used the product, which it seems that you even stated in your conversation worked to some extent. You then proceeded to be a butt and annoy the dude in a disrespectful manor and somehow expect him to even want to help you. Then you get yourself banned on his forum, over a cheat that you only bought one weeks access for. Then you come to our forum, super upset about it and barrage all his threads and shit about him being a super scammer. Bruh, all of you need to calm down. You're all mad and you act like it's going to go in your favor.
    All it looks like to me, and the rest of the world is you bought something. It sort of worked and it looks like you had an issue setting it up, then you got mad. You showed him your anger, he banned you for probably not wanting to deal with the bullshit. If that's the case, that sucks. We have no control over them banning people on their forums. It doesn't seem like a scam to me. It just seems like you are upset.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

PS. I still want to hear from @Koryo and if this thread gets any more out of hand with you keyboard warrior infractions will be given out. Be happy I didn't do it already with the shit posts earlier.

PSS:

Quote Originally Posted by Krimpet View Post
    Koryo is definitely a scammer. I can prove it to anyone via Discord at ANY time. He took my money, and then removed my access from the cheat instantaneously. Thankfully I have recovered the money, and told PayPal about his illegal business. I’ve also reported the binary to EA, so hopefully his cheat will be detected. Good riddance pathetic fucking scammer.
    Says you got your money back. Also says he banned you instantaneously. Which is false even regards to your conversation with him. Plus you then even went to be a super dick.
    I don't see a scam at all now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Koryo is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Matt sorry for the delayed reply didn't even see this topic.

The user above just bought back in the days my CS:GO cheat from my website and he wasn't able to set it up and I've tried to help him.

Just discovered he's just crying on everything he doesn't like, so at this point, being totally exhausted by this guy, I decided refund him and disable his sub after (both side agreement).

After a week more or less, he saw my Apex cheat, and asked me to buy it. (I've deleted him from discord and I don't know why I did accept him again - learned the lesson never accept a moron back -).

I've told him that I would not refund if he wouldn't like something this time or whatever.

Guess what, same thing happened, after being again and again exhausted, I've decided to block him from my personal discord account (not server) keeping his weekly sub active.

He started spamming everywhere (and flooding me with PM son my forum), so I warned him that I'd terminate his account if he wouldn't stop to spam & defame me (as every customer do accept my Terms of Service on website where I reserve the right to terminate an account anytime I wish)

That's the story, and looking on @0x2142 topic seems like he (the customer) did the same thing with him (0x2142)
    Last edited by Koryo; 03-30-2019 at 02:17 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koryo For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast