Legacy of the Void CHEAP, PROFESSIONAL Boosting - Up to top 50 GM! ~ Kyo

This is a discussion on Legacy of the Void CHEAP, PROFESSIONAL Boosting - Up to top 50 GM! ~ Kyo within the Services board part of the Marketplace category; This was originally a service I only offered on a different website, but I have decided to branch to d3scene ...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    kyo7763 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legacy of the Void CHEAP, PROFESSIONAL Boosting - Up to top 50 GM! ~ Kyo

This was originally a service I only offered on a different website, but I have decided to branch to d3scene as well. You can give credit to those who referred people from d3scene to me for why I finally decided to make a thread here as well! ref: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/starcra...tml#post726602

I am Kyo, a previous semi-professional, SC2 player. I am a partnered twitch.tv streamer @ twitch.tv/kyo7763 and this is my boosting service for Legacy of the Void ~!

The thread is a little long, but the reason is due to me being completely transparent with all pricing and information. If you are looking to purchase something, please read the thread for what applies to you before contacting me. My contact info is skype: lilkyolil.

I am offering some SC2 boosting services for ANY league to Masters on ANY Server! AND up to top 50 GM on NA!

An index of items you can use the search function for:

> Referral Service - Free money refunds!<
    > Placement Matches <
    > Pricing - North America <
    > Examples of purchases <
    > Grandmaster Service Information - North America <
    > Pricing - Europe <
    > Grandmaster Service Information - Europe <
    > Legacy of the Void - Archon Mode Boosting <
    > CONTACT INFORMATION <

Important info: my boosting service is only done as the Protoss race.

I do not boost as T or Z for the sake of getting you the best W/R, and as fast as possible.

Placement Matches

I never previously did these because there was really no way for me to know if I was ranking up extra leagues for free. However, if you really, really want me to play placement matches for your account I have to charge $15 for 5 full games placement matches. If it only has 1 game for placement then it will be $5. This is, in reality, still $5 cheaper than a single league boost, in which case I may end up losing out on money, but because people continuously ask me I have decided to add this to the list of options purchasable.

Pricing is as follows for ALL servers:

Silver: $5

Gold: $10

Platinum: $15

Diamond: $20

Masters: $30

Short, easy, and simple!

FOR GM BOOSTING PLEASE READ BELOW.

Grandmaster Service Information - North America

If you are a top 100 Masters player (overall - check via Starcraft II Global Ladder Rank ) on the respective server listed above I am offering boosting into GM for only $75!

If you are a masters player lower ranked than this the flat fee will be $125.
    -If you are a lower league than masters you will get discounted price on getting it to masters first before GM, read examples above.

If you would like a GM acc maintained in GM by spending the BP while getting wins it will be $50/Month

If you would like a GM acc boosted to top 100 or top 50 from anywhere below the top 100 it will be $75 or $85 respectively.
    To maintain an account in top 100 it will be $85/Month
    To maintain an account in the top 50 will be $125/Month

Archon Mode

Boosting your account in Archon Mode to any league under grandmasters by solo play of the booster (just by himself with his own friend) is $40 per league promotion.
    Diamond to Masters is $45

Boosting your account in Archon Mode to any league under Grandmasters with you playing with the booster is $30 per league.
    Diamond to Masters is $35

Boosting your account in Archon Mode to Grandmasters by solo play of the booster (just by himself with his own friend) is $115.

Boosting your account in Archon Mode to Grandmasters with you playing with the booster is $100.

Maintaining the account in Grandmasters will be $75/Month for either plan.

Top 50 Maintaining will be $100/Month

Top 16 Maintaining will be $200/Month

~~~~Revamped Referral Service - GET FREE MONEY BACK!~~~~

I am revamping the referral service! Now you are able to get money back on ANY boosting job I have done for you if you refer another individual who purchases a job from me!

How it works:

If the person who is referred to me purchases $20 in boosting you receive: 15% back on your purchase!

If the person who is referred to me purchases $40 in boosting you receive: 20% back on your purchase!

If the person who is referred to me purchases $55+ in boosting you receive: 25% back on your purchase!

For those who refer something I subjectively consider an incredibly great recommendation I may, at my own discretion, refund up to 50%, or even more (depending on how much you purchased)!

Playing simultaneously with the booster in Archon Mode is a good way to grasp mechanics, timings, and chat in game with the person who is boosting you. Keep in mind, however, that any advice on builds etc between the booster and person who is receiving the service will be via text chat in, or after, games. This is to assure that the any chat can be saved and looked at later by the person who buys the service. This is good to review builds etc.
    Voice service may come in the future, but is currently not available.

Replays

All replays played on your account will be provided to you for free.

Anyone attempting to charge you for replays is insane. If you'd like replays played on other accounts by me please message me. If you'd like ACTUAL pro level replays subscribe to those user's Twitch.TV Streams. Such as: State, Naniwa, and many others provide replays for FREE To subscribers. Do not get ripped off by others attempting to charge $90 for 50 replays, wtf?

Our Guarantee

Your account information will never be logged into via Blizzard's website or the SC2 launcher as this will lock the account! You would know and be contacted immediately if this were ever to happen! All replays will be given at the end of the boosting service for proof of our legit services and your own learning. This is a trusted, and well known boosting service that attempts to accommodate our buyers as best as possible.

CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any interest in this service let me know by either posting in this thread or contacting me via skype at: lilkyolil

Last edited by kyo7763; 11-30-2017 at 10:29 AM.

kyo7763 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump~!
    Was pretty happy to have already been contacted by someone on the first day.

Justin is offline Ex-Staff

Array
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a couple of friends who have used his service before and it went great. Vouching

kyo7763 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suppose a random user decided to rate the thread 1 star? o.o >.>... Competitive people on here I guess.. I see a lot of threads by people claiming to be top 16 gm etc.. but I have no idea who they are so... probably not actually top 16 players >.>...

Anyway, I have been doing a 1,000 win 2v2 boost stream off and on throughout the week if people are interested feel free to drop by.
    I also have had some people asking me about GM/masters for LotV. If you'd like to have this done feel free to contact me, but as the league just filled this week(grandmasters) there will be no vacant spots starting until next week so please keep that in mind. Depending on how things progress I may begin offering GM on KR as it is the best ping server for me now, but as of now this is not an option; NA and EU remain. (If I ever do make this a thing the price would probably be quite, quite a bit higher due to the difference in skill level on the server.

Finally, thanks Justin
    Last edited by kyo7763; 11-18-2015 at 01:23 PM.

kyo7763 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Revamped the referral service. You now get money back on ANY purchase a referred individual makes. Get free money back !

Thanks for the support guys~

kyo7763 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget that there is now a GM league for Archon mode! If you want a sick looking profile like this then please let me know ~

kyo7763 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump Contact me on skype: lilkyolil or respond here~

cag.rankedsmurfs is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch, 11/10 cancer toss.

kyo7763 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by csgoaccounts View Post
    Vouch, 11/10 cancer toss.

;D

Thanks to everyone who has been contacting me. Glad I could introduce my services to d3scene. The population here rocks~!

kyo7763 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumperino~!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast