Tera Online Leveling Services.

This is a discussion on Tera Online Leveling Services. within the Services board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Zacro Hello Everyone, Yes, it has been some time now since I have last used this community ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacro View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    Yes, it has been some time now since I have last used this community and actually posted, but I assure you that I check in just about every day. I have not forgotten the community that helped put my name on the map in a sense. I am posting this to offer these leveling services that my family is operating. There are a total of 4 of them that run it and they are very good at this game and have been playing it for quite some time now. All transactions will go through me seeing as how I am a trusted and loyal member of this community, and I would never bring harm to anyone here. They offer these services for not only money, but for in game currency as well. Information on these services are as follows :

::Tera Online Leveling Services::
    ~~Cash Prices~~

Levels 1-30 = $40USD
    Levels 1-45 = $65USD
    Levels 1-60 = $90USD
    Levels 1-65 = $125USD

~~In Game Currency Prices~~

Levels 1-30 = 50K (50,000)
    Levels 1-45 = 75K (75,000)
    Levels 1-60 = 100K (100,000)
    Levels 1-65 = 150K (150,000)

Tera Leveling Services
    *average leveling time is based on class*

Brawler: 12-24hrs
    All other classes: 3-4 days (some may take more or less time).

Characters will keep all Gold, mats, etc on all characters. Please note that I will
    need to change and upgrade gear per levels Only.
    I will also be sure to take as items as possible and place into your bank as well.

****NOTE****
    Please understand that leveling times may vary also based on the amount of services
    that is being provided on that day/week/month. Please be patient and understand
    that I will do my best to meet all service quotes.

Contact Information Provided Below :

PM me HERE

FACEBOOK

EMAIL - [email protected]

SKYPE - tera.leveling.services
    inb4 scam rofl

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does that mean safou. Inb4 scam ? I'm unsure so that's why I'm asking

Malgor is offline Guru

Array
    "Never Go Full Retard! Everyone Knows That!"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safou View Post
    inb4 scam rofl
    Hey Safou I could of sworn that it was Zacro that basically backed (when u were a nobody), and backed u here on D3Scene, and your going to bash him and my services like this?
    Im not here to impress you, nor anyone else. But I am honest and will continue to be so.....

And you show me and everyone here after your bs accusation(s) that I have scammed or attempted to scam anyone here on D3Scene, you can't, so dont judge me or my service when you haven't even tried it out.
    I have scammed no one in the past, and have no intentions of doing so in the future, so please refrain from making this kind of accusations or assumption.

I have better things to do than to scam anyone..................
    Last edited by Malgor; 06-02-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So that's what that means ?
    Okay, I am in a little of disbelief at the moment. I remember when you, @Safou , came to this community for the first time and I was the one that you basically followed. I was a mentor in a sense to you in this community. You have vouched for my services many many times in the past along with many many other releases that I have given this community. I have given this community much of my time and knowledge for others to use freely, and given many members here a safe and secure means of transactions with others.
    The problem that lies here is the fact that you were not bashing my services, you were bashing another members services that you don't even know, in turn making them seem like a bad person to do business with. This seems like an improper way to act as a member of staff here at D3Scene.
    You know, I remember not long ago in fact, August 25th of 2015, you PM'd me asking for me to level a character for you on a vanilla wow server from 1 to 60 so that you could enjoy the server along side your friends. Now, ask yourself this, why would you ask someone that, that you claim or accuse of being a scammer ? If proof is needed, I will provide that as well for everyone to see. I am disgusted to think that you would ever bad mouth me where it was not needed and surely not true and you know it. It is actions from members and staff like this that make me not want to help anyone ever again in this community because this is the treatment and rewards I get for doing so.

I leave with this,
    You have not only made yourself look bad here to some, but you have lost one of the first friends that you ever had in this community and backed you up and helped you from day one. Loyalty, Honor, and Friendship is what I gave you, and this is what you give me..............

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    you weren't a mentor for anything. I only followed your topics/posts because I thought you actually knew something about the WoW community. The one who I actually looked up to and admired was Ryan, and secretly Tracky, but who doesn't love trackster.

Secondly I did vouch you in the past for your services. The first one I bought was total hell, and I told myself I would probably never buy from you again, but you did get it done eventually. You then disappeared for a good while and came back. You then continued your services once again, and I figured "hey he came back maybe he matured a bit more." The reality of it was you just needed money, so you could do things that you wanted to do. Like open up your own website, or private server.

In the end, you didn't only NOT finish my service, but you actually didn't even get half way. Not only did you complain about how hard it was the entire time on skype, but you even didn't give me this so called refund you give your customers. I even asked multiple times, and even posted on your new website. I got nothing. Best part was you talked your way saying "i'm going to finish don't worry it just takes time." and eventually the 1 month chargeback on paypal was up, and gone, so I got screwed.

- Thanks for taking my $70, if you needed it so bad I would have just given it to you my god.
    - Thanks for not responding to my messages on your OWN website.
    - Go ahead and provide the proof. I asked you to level my character, and you didn't do it. Like what....
    - Just because you vouch another member doesn't mean your vouch is 100% great.
    - @Malgor , Tbh I would just open up my own thread you don't need zacro to do it for you. 2011, 78 rep, 5rep power.. seems fine enough to open their own thread. If your linked to a someone who has scammed in the past, and is bad at executing services, then obviously people will think yours could end up the same. Affiliating yourself with him is a bad move.

** Go ahead and say i'm the worst staff member in the world. At the end of the day, some people DON'T have money to lose, and it's valuable to them. If I can save that one person then I have done my job. It's happened to me, so it can happen to them.

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need say anything to prove anything to anyone. You were stuck to my back like a leech in this community, you know it, and I know it. I carried you through your beginning stages in this community and watched you blossom into a total douche stick, just as I have watched other members do the same thing when they get a staff member tag on D3Scene. It seems that the immature ones are the ones that don't let their ranks go to their heads, but clearly that is not you. Let everyone believe what you wish, but I have given this community more than you will EVER give them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12