How to not get scammed.

This is a discussion on How to not get scammed. within the Services board part of the Marketplace category; Didn't think we needed one of these threads, but you know, a lot of people can't jump aboard the common ...

Matt is offline Bot of War

Array
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How to not get scammed.

Didn't think we needed one of these threads, but you know, a lot of people can't jump aboard the common sense train.

I'm gonna go over THE BEST ways to NOT GET SCAMMED, or to DISCOVER A POTENTIAL SCAM.

First, View the stats n00b.

Now these aren't set in stone and are not always legit 100%. But 9 times out of 10, this is a good rule to go by.
    Look at join date, posts and reputation on the website you are on.
    Bruh, if some dude JUST created an account that day and is offering you some crazy ass CSGO cheat that's undetected on every front, has auto win, prints out 3d plastic molded guns and somehow fits right in your budget perfectly, That shit is a scam. I know that's a bit exaggerated. Hopefully you get the point. If you don't, I actually DO have the time and crayons to explain this to you today. So I will break this down for you.

There are clear signs to pinpoint a potential scammer.

Now, another thing to do, is DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THEM. If you are gonna drop more than like, 5 Fu**ing dollars for a hack, do some research. See if that name they are posting under is legit, see if they have other work. Look for reviews. Do SOMETHING other than blindly pulling the trigger cause you wanna get your jollys hard from winning a few games of STARCRAFT 2 in the moment. Another thing you can do, is sit back and wait a week or two, that's all it takes for someone to either
    A. sadly get scammed for not USING THEIR FU**ING BRAIN.
    B. Actually do the shit mentioned in this post and call the garbage out.
    or C. A few decent vouches trickle through from actual reputable members of whatever community you got it off of.

Turn your brain into your decision condom. Think about stuff before you do it. Don't have unprotected hack transactions.

Feel free to add to this post tips and tricks for not being a loser at buying a hack.

Also, Pay attention to what other people on the website say about it. Most of the people who know what they are talking about will ask serious questions about their credibility and knowledge of the hack they claim to have.

If your decision condom breaks and you realize you’ve caught the “MODS HELP IVE BEEN SCAMMED” STD, please refer to the following thread on how to submit a proper scam report: Scammed? HOW TO file a proper scam report

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Hallowsend is offline OG

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your decision condom breaks and you realize you’ve caught the “MODS HELP IVE BEEN SCAMMED” STD, please refer to the following thread on how to submit a proper scam report: Scammed? HOW TO file a proper scam report

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hallowsend For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Had to add that in there. Danke.

BlackWolfSante is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Turn your brain into your decision condom. Think about stuff before you do it. Don't have unprotected hack transactions." 1111/10 jesus
    Please do not add me anymore for any question/settings or help for Owl his service!!!

Unknown2Me is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what's the sad part, that this was needed or that there will still be some poor souls who will read this and still fall for it.

Nice to see direct learning for those people though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown2Me For This Useful Post:

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There's also a great decision pill you can take to prevent the STD but still experiment a little. It's called a middle man. Contact someone credible, be it staff or elder+ to help make sure it's what you want to do before you blow your money load all over a scammer's wallet.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

Atex is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a method for figuring out the chances of being scammed
    1. Read supported anti-cheats list
    2. Are they promising EAC/BattlEye or better ud hax?
    3. Grab ur 20 sided dnd dice and roll it twice, the chances of it being legit is the same as rolling 20 twice. BE EXTREMELY WARY OF THE PROMISES MADE BY THESE PEOPLE
    4. If the AC promises less. Then just roll once, the chance of it being legit is the same as rolling 20 once.
    off site contact: irc.rizon.net #lfpasta, https://steamcommunity.com/id/floesenbigjew/ or [email protected]

Unknown2Me is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it may be important to list that just because someone selling an ESEA cheat has a video of them cheating on ESEA and their account is not banned does NOT mean the cheat is undetected. ESEA don't ban instantly, they wait.

BattleEye generic rule of thumb is, is it public? Is there no user limit? No ID method? It's probably a fake.

Array
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bump cause scammers be scammin