Business ideas?

This is a discussion on Business ideas? within the Services board part of the Marketplace category; Guys, I think that it's time to talk seriously about business as I'm sick and tired of these childish occupation ...

Goors1n is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Business ideas?

Guys, I think that it's time to talk seriously about business as I'm sick and tired of these childish occupation like sitting at chair and playing video games...
    Share your business ideas!

johndoll is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, you should remember this day, because you have become the real man today. It goes without saying, that video games and sitting on chair won't bring you any money, but you need at least to eat, to be dressed up and have the place for living, all these things have price. You should understand, that it will come time, when your parents won't have the possibility to contain you. OK, let's think, that they will, but how do you think, is it normal, that you are 25 and you ask money from the parents every time you wont anything?? Frankly speaking, I think no, so you should work. You would be surpriced, but work can bring not only money, but and joy, if you work in the area you like, so it's so significant to chose the right business. You can check some mobile business ideas and maybe you will find the necessary one for you. Good luck, man.