StarCraft 2 Master/GrandMaster Level Up, Rank Boosting and more!

This is a discussion on StarCraft 2 Master/GrandMaster Level Up, Rank Boosting and more! within the Services board part of the Marketplace category; Since i just recently bought a boost, how long will i have to wait for my order to be fulfilled?...

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
    Kamalpreet1997 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since i just recently bought a boost, how long will i have to wait for my order to be fulfilled?

limjaeduk20 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guys still boost? How long does a top diamond(rank 5 with 1035 points) to master boost usually take?

Sc2Gm is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Latest fresh information.

Good day to all dear gamers and mates.

First of all i would like to start with the opinion on the service. I am playing this game alot almost from the begining. And i know most of the boosters and pros who usually boost. And more likely here the prices are on a good level. You always gett what you order. There can be delays sometimes because the amount of customers. But in the end there is no other service around. There are alot of questions always. But the service always tries to be infront of all. And if you plan to make your orders in this service. It will be the most correct decision. Cause here boost some good strong players. Including professional players who play for professional teams. I know many customers who were happy with their results. And if you want to gett a high result with a strong and heavy win ration. All the roads lead to this company. From the last message the web page is beeing reconstructed in future to give more opportunities and more features. You can always follow the latest news from many directions. The service will be back with even more strong position on the market. And will be able to offer some more perspective offers. There is no other company that can provide this serious service and garantee some magnifficent resuts.

Looking to the future soon comes LotV and there will be even more motivation to make new orders. We all need to take the right decisions. It is very important for all of us. And thsi company maybe trusted. All you need is to make new orders and to great your perfect result. Be the one who you want to be in the game. StarCraft2services the way its meant to be boosted.
    Last edited by Sc2Gm; 07-02-2015 at 09:40 AM.

AnonymousD is offline Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havent got my replays back for months now.. Furthermore when are you guys starting back the services?

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879