StarCraft 2 Master/GrandMaster Level Up, Rank Boosting and more!

This is a discussion on StarCraft 2 Master/GrandMaster Level Up, Rank Boosting and more! within the Services board part of the Marketplace category; Hello Everyone and Welcome! ** We offer leveling to Grand Masters League ( and can rank you up as high ...

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast
    SC2Services is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation StarCraft 2 Master/GrandMaster Level Up, Rank Boosting and more!

Hello Everyone and Welcome!
    ** We offer leveling to Grand Masters League (
    and can rank you up as high as Top 16).
    Please contact for details. **

StarCraft 2 Services and D3Scene are proud to announce the winners of our raffle! Please visit the last pages of our post. Congrats to all winners and I wish luck to everyone in future giveaways.

Please click on the link or banner below to visit our website:

www.StarCraft2Services.com

* Banner designed by "Universe GFX Team"

We offer leveling to GrandMasters / Masters / Diamond/ Platinum / Gold / Silver in any division for a fair price.

We offer leveling in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 Random and/or Arranged teams and we can play on ALL SERVERS.

All 1v1 orders are processed by highly experienced Top Grand Master players from the Korean server.

Our services are extremely fast and professional and we always guarantee a high win ratio.

We also offer cheap lessons as well as rank boosting (buy any amount of wins in any league).

All replays are always saved and provided FREE OF CHARGE.

Orders are usually processed and completed on the same day!
    Contact us for details.

Please checkout our Feedback score and read all our feedback on this post, more and more orders been completed everyday.

Our reputation as the best StarCraft 2 service provider grows daily!

We accept PayPal, direct Credit Card payments as well as Interact Money Transfers for Canadian customers!

!!!PLEASE READ BELOW FOR PROMOTIONS AND DETAILS ON SERVICES
    !!!

Low prices to level up new accounts to Masters FAST!!!

HERE IS OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/StarCraft2Services
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Skype Name:
    SC2Services
    AIM: [email protected]

We also offer cheap lessons in 1v1 and team games, with low prices for you and your friends. Want to make it to Masters on your own? No problem, we can improve your game in no time. We have experienced Protoss, Zerg and Terran GM coaches available for very affordable prices. Lessons are always done on Skype. Our coaches can go over any aspects of the game together with you. You can either chose what you want to cover or you can let the coach guide your throughout your lesson. We always want to make sure that your time is used fully and you learn as much as possible. We are always available for questions after the lessons. Please message us for scheduling or use our contact information listed below. We offer our lessons on ALL SERVERS.

Are you already Masters but want to get higher rank?

No problem WE CAN HELP YOU.

We also offer Masters ranking service. We can get you any rank you want in any division (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4
    Random and/or Arranged teams).

FAST and PROFESSIONAL service. Usually our orders are completed the same day (unless of course you have a custom request). We charge less than anyone else for both lessons and services. We provide all the replays from the games played FREE OF CHARGE.

Have already served many customers with a 100% satisfaction rate. If you have received service from us please give us feedback and rep
    MUCH APPRECIATED!

HERE IS WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID ABOUT US SO FAR:

Tracky (one of the most respected users on D3Scene):

• This service is definitly one of the best around. I'd say it's yet better than any other service.
      Live updates on my account. Live support whenever I had a question and the whole service went straight away and was done in like some hours.

Replays of every game were given per EMail to me, so I could make sure they were really PLAYING and not hacking (useful in case you level to higher leagues). Learning purposes are given aswell - I can now check through the replays and check how the player made sure to win the game, can check through different tactics and so on.

Security is another topic - I got told to change my PW in before the service started aswell as when the service was completed. This is the way to go - Next level account leveling!
      10/10 points! :>
      This service is definitly one of the best around. I'd say it's yet better than any other service.
      Live updates on my account. Live support whenever I had a question and the whole service went straight away and was done in like some hours.

Replays of every game were given per EMail to me, so I could make sure they were really PLAYING and not hacking (useful in case you level to higher leagues). Learning purposes are given aswell - I can now check through the replays and check how the player made sure to win the game, can check through different tactics and so on.

Security is another topic - I got told to change my PW in before the service started aswell as when the service was completed. This is the way to go - Next level account leveling!
      10/10 points! :>

eyedea:

• Awesome service, kept with my file until i finally got the promotion. Very friendly and always on top of things. I would recommend this to anyone wishing to reach the next level of gaming quickly and efficiently. While playing on my file the record was 30 wins and 1 loss.

DarkTemplah:

• fast and professional service. was able to get me masters quick. would recommend for transactions. might come back for lessons. thanks.

warpedsanity:

• With the low rates and his personal teaching methods, he really took the time to show me how to do things right. Highly recommend it!!

momocompany:

• excellent service, legit

elitesnipes:

• wonderfull work you guys. fantastic

JL888:

• StarCraft 2 Services is offering the best Starcraft 2 leveling service around.

There is no one better than this guy. And here is why:

1) Very fast and professional.

2) Keeps in contact with you and frequently messages you on AIM to let you know the status of the order.
      3) Really nice guy. Very easy to contact in case you have any questions.
      4) He is very flexible with the order requests and can adapt to what you want.
      5) Low rates compared to the other people offering the same service.

I gave him a slightly odd request and kalata was the ONLY one to give me a straight answer about how to do it, how long it will take and the price range for the service. NONE of the other competition could answer my request. Some of them didn't even know what I was talking about and kept trying to sell me something else. lol.

Seriously, choose kalata. He actually
      CARES about your account and talks to you as a friend, and sees you as a customer, rather than see you as a big dollar sign.

Thanks for all the help. Awesome service.

prec

• I was really sceptical about this but this service is done very professional and I would recommend this to everyone who is interested in laddering or coaching services. Fair prices, a very nice contact which takes a lot of care about your orders and the service is done very fast and efficient. I´ll definetly order some coaching in near future. Thanks to kalata for this offer and go on like this!

* Those quotes are taken directly from our thread and iTrader Feedback page and are from customers that we have already completed an order for!

FOR MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE VISIT OUR iTrader page or simply browse the pages of our post. We have the most feedback out of ANY service and a lot of it has come from some of the most respected D3Scene users! Also please check some of our screen shots at the end of the post.

HERE IS OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Skype Name: SC2Services
    AIM: [email protected]

NOTE: Only the contact information provided above is ours. Please be vigilant to insure you are contacting the group you intend to.

For more details and prices, please visit our website. You can also use our contact information listed ABOVE!!!!

Thanks to everyone!

P.S. - Here are just a few screen shots. More can be found in the "Gallery" section on our website. Enjoy!

Last edited by SC2Services; 09-02-2014 at 04:22 AM.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to SC2Services For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buMMpp

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SC2Services For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please reffer to our initial post for updates on promotions and services. Post is being updated everyday!!!
    Last edited by SC2Services; 05-08-2011 at 08:37 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SC2Services For This Useful Post:

pndr is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very good service, professional and quick. would use again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pndr For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No a problem pndr! Was a pleasure helping you. Goodluck and keep owning ))

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SC2Services For This Useful Post:

momocompany is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    used his service, he's legit. He got me masters in 4's and 3's plus it's a decent price for a good looking profile

12. The Following User Says Thank You to momocompany For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks momo was a pleasure.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our service is much cheaper that other people offering it and we do it faster. Message me with Skype, AIM or MSN name. Thanks!

phatman2600 is offline Wannabe Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested! Can you also grind for portraits?

---------- Post added at 051 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

By the way, what is the cost of going to masters? I'll pm you when my 5 posts are up lol.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to phatman2600 For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey phatman how are you? Please private message me when you can with Skype, AIM or MSN info! By the way we have extended our lessons promotion to the first 15 people to message so we have 6 more spots left!!! And yes we can get you any portrait you want.
    Last edited by SC2Services; 05-05-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast