Elo Hellper Services, League of legends

This is a discussion on Elo Hellper Services, League of legends within the Services board part of the Marketplace category; We're running a new deal! If you have less than 20 Ranked games played, you'll get a discount. Just ask ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elo_Hellper is offline Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're running a new deal! If you have less than 20 Ranked games played, you'll get a discount. Just ask us about it & we can give you a customized offer!

Jacob Mays is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I am a completed customer and I was truly satisfied with my purchase got my 200 ELO raise in 8 days and went 18-2 in that time. Every game was a stomp with 20+ kill and under 4 deaths in any given game. I can provide screen shots once I get time enough to do so.

I chose this service because on my main account I messed around too much and my smurf account was 1400 so I wanted to get help being pulled out from under 1200 ELO so I wasnt so embarrased to play my main lol. It was so quick and painless I would definately consider becoming a repeat customer. Worth the money to save time and frustration.

If anyone has any questions for an already complete customer I am willing to answer PMs to help <3.

heliopatherz is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a customer he is currently working on and i can just say his service is fantastic. He's gone 9-0 on my account at the moment with an amazing KDA ratio on the characters he's played. He is extremely courteous and answers any and all questions that were asked by me. I was down in the dumps after getting trolled into ELO Hell but with his help raising me hopefully i can stay out of ELO Hell.

happiibanana is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome Guy, Highly professional and nice. He gets the job done so quick (900 - 1400) in less than a week and he is always available on skype to have a chat to.

This service is worth it! Extremely fast...

p.s this guy never sleeps....

sp3nny is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vouch

Quote Originally Posted by heliopatherz View Post
    Im a customer he is currently working on and i can just say his service is fantastic. He's gone 9-0 on my account at the moment with an amazing KDA ratio on the characters he's played. He is extremely courteous and answers any and all questions that were asked by me. I was down in the dumps after getting trolled into ELO Hell but with his help raising me hopefully i can stay out of ELO Hell.
    I paid two weeks prior to actually getting an elo boost and forgot to give him my details when i went away, but when i came back he still remembered, hasn't lost a game so far :S KDA ratios are rediculous at 1600 elo. Very honest and legit service +1

acitag is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very professional and trust worthy! will talk to you on skype as well and keep ya updated on the account, currently taking me from 1613 to 1713

braineraser is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very skilled professional guy. Always answers on skype and easy going. He's carrying my account from 1500 to 1800 and havent lost a sigle game yet. I'll post more when the work is done. but def you can trust him.( there are reasons ppl praise him with reply. totally worth it)

Yumese is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Skype all the time willing to talk to you whenever you are looking to. Makes it as discrete as possible by not answering to your friends while hes on your account and also tends to go on at off peak hours. Took him 3 days to go from 1200-1600 for me, not sure if that was just because I was the only account he was working on, or if that is normal for him, either way it worked out great and was very quick as well. I requested he jungle or AD if he could and he did just that since that is what I normally play. Definitely would suggest him if you are looking to get a boost.

max2 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very professional, really good at teaching, and super strong player. Highly recommended. Message me if you like any additional info - I am happy to provide a reference.

AznMan2Envy is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to post to tell everyone who is curious on purchasing this elo raising business

you guys are in good hands these guys are amazing people who satisfy's all customers 100% as a customer i received fast elo going from 1200-1500 within a couple days

if anyone is feeling uncertain of purchasing this just message me and ill prove to you that these guys are the living superheros that help you out of elo hell

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast