Starcraft II Power Level/Coaching

This is a discussion on Starcraft II Power Level/Coaching within the Services board part of the Marketplace category; New Grandmaster service added!...

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Denestra is offline Master Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Grandmaster service added!

nextr is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highly recommend Denestra's services. I got the 1 hour per day for a month package, and it is definitely worth it! His knowledge of the game is overwhelming. I was quite hesitant at first since even though the price per hour was very cheap, you're paying for the whole month which was quite expensive, but he suggested that we could do one short session for free just to see how it works. That free session helped me out a LOT.

He saw that my macro and multitasking skills were a bit behind, and so he gave me a few maps that I could practice on. I pretty much neglected ladder games and just kept doing the things he asked me to do. When I felt comfortable to play again, I ran over everyone in my league.

I'm an actuarial student, so my playtime is very limited. If lucky, I can spare time to play a few games a day. What's crazy is that even without that much practice, I'm now stomping over platinum league players. I'm in silver (KR/TW server) when I got coaching from him. Right now, I'm very sure that all I need is to play more games to rank up since I haven't lost a single match even against higher league players. I took my placement matches in the SEA server and got placed in platinum and still beating a lot of players.

So yeah, just wanted to leave a feedback since he helped me out a lot, and still is. That package is beast. You'll be paying $3 an hour of coaching from a guy who plays with the best.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nextr For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextr View Post
    I highly recommend Denestra's services. I got the 1 hour per day for a month package, and it is definitely worth it! His knowledge of the game is overwhelming. I was quite hesitant at first since even though the price per hour was very cheap, you're paying for the whole month which was quite expensive, but he suggested that we could do one short session for free just to see how it works. That free session helped me out a LOT.

He saw that my macro and multitasking skills were a bit behind, and so he gave me a few maps that I could practice on. I pretty much neglected ladder games and just kept doing the things he asked me to do. When I felt comfortable to play again, I ran over everyone in my league.

I'm an actuarial student, so my playtime is very limited. If lucky, I can spare time to play a few games a day. What's crazy is that even without that much practice, I'm now stomping over platinum league players. I'm in silver (KR/TW server) when I got coaching from him. Right now, I'm very sure that all I need is to play more games to rank up since I haven't lost a single match even against higher league players. I took my placement matches in the SEA server and got placed in platinum and still beating a lot of players.

So yeah, just wanted to leave a feedback since he helped me out a lot, and still is. That package is beast. You'll be paying $3 an hour of coaching from a guy who plays with the best.
    Thank you very much for the feedback!

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added new service package "Ultimate 1v1 Package". I also removed some services/changed prices.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated GM service. You can now choose to be leveled as Protoss, cheaper but lower win rate, or Terran, more expensive but an extremely good win rate.

Leanno is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats just awesome service. They recieved kinda hard goal = GML in 4 days from diamond. And they did it! <3

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanno View Post
    Thats just awesome service. They recieved kinda hard goal = GML in 4 days from diamond. And they did it! <3
    Thank you for your feedback!

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added some accounts for sale.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    %10 off any promotion between Bronze - Master if you use the coupon code "D3Sc3n3". Doing this to see if anyone reads past page one.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving away one hour of free coaching to the first person to add me and say "I <3 (ninja)". Another test to see if people read past the first page.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast