Free Middle-man Services

This is a discussion on Free Middle-man Services within the Services board part of the Marketplace category; Hello everyone. I have been a member on D3scene for nearly 3 years ( wow time flies) and with my ...

czlyxh is offline TL;DR

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Middle-man Services

Hello everyone.
    I have been a member on D3scene for nearly 3 years (wow time flies) and with my recent promotion on this forum section I would like to be able to assist in everyway that I can. One way being: Middle-manning.

If it is a trade involving cash, I do not want to put it into my account. In this case the item being traded would be transferred to myself and then once the "cash transaction" is completed, the item will be exchanged to the person receiving. This is only to avoid being in a situation similar to Zacro's where the transaction was disputed and ended up with a large loss of money.
    I will do my best to be able to reply to anyone interested in using this service. Just send me a PM and we can all arrange some sort of meet-up, etc on Skype, MSN or other form of chat.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to czlyxh For This Useful Post:

brimblood is offline TreeFOU

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -You can also contact me if you are searching for a middle man- I used to be the main middle man for d3scene, but had left for sometime due to school. Feel free to add me!-