The 'This Post Is Unrelated To This Thread' Thread!!

This is a discussion on The 'This Post Is Unrelated To This Thread' Thread!! within the Showcase board part of the Graphics category; xxTaylorxx: General dump thread where I'll move all posts unrelated to a specific thread, instead of outright deleting them. Originally ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxTaylorxx:
    General dump thread where I'll move all posts unrelated to a specific thread, instead of outright deleting them.

Quote Originally Posted by eLiteGameR View Post
    i really like your work, just from that, you seem to be second best in my opinion d;
    but alot of your effects seem to be used over and over in each one of the signatures.
    i like ezacx most though hah, he uses many many different techniques, and he taught me a lot
    althougu i dont understand why he got banned without infractions when peopkle here have pages of those ;s (not going to explain here because mods will probably shuit me up eitherway, too bad..)
    Why would we shut you up? Everyone may express himself without flaming/raging.

Last edited by xxtaylorxx; 02-16-2011 at 01:21 AM.

Spindrift23 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus, how would you know if he received any infractions or not? Interesting...

eLiteGameR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire View Post
    eZ was bitching. Constantly. Though it's not your concern. So just acknowledge he's banned, and move on. :p

On topic: VERY amazing work! I envy you!
    so were ryan, kaskame, you, spindrift, taylor, and almost everyone against ezacx for expressing what he felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    Why would we shut you up? Everyone may express himself without flaming/raging.

Quote Originally Posted by Spindrift23 View Post
    Plus, how would you know if he received any infractions or not? Interesting...
    like i said above, ezacx has taught me alot in graphics arts and hes my friend in various forums. and also I thought a person had to have many many many infractions to get banned? i didnt even see 1 on ezacx before this ban, and i look at ryan, adviovosy, coldfire and a lot others who have had many more but no ONE else got an infraction or anything who caused ezacx to retaliate.

kaskame - i agreed with him in many points and some points made by taylor and the rest of th emob, but it was his opnion and everyone insulted him so he insulted them back,

that is power abuse, and i feel sorry for all of u. i saw this chatbox and now i agree with ezacx more, many of u are little arrogant kids who think they are right, because u are favorited by gmods and admins

- srry my english is bad, but i had to say that, for a friend who helped me (and i feel bad because he helped MANY of u in gfx and other things before coldfire, advisory, tracky, and so many more)
    now my post will most likely be deleted or something, but whatever just proved this all the more.. ;/
    -Thx Sifex

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so were ryan, kaskame, you, spindrift, taylor, and almost everyone against ezacx for expressing what he felt.

like i said above, ezacx has taught me alot in graphics arts and hes my friend in various forums. and also I thought a person had to have many many many infractions to get banned? i didnt even see 1 on ezacx before this ban, and i look at ryan, adviovosy, coldfire and a lot others who have had many more but no ONE else got an infraction or anything who caused ezacx to retaliate.

kaskame - i agreed with him in many points and some points made by taylor and the rest of th emob, but it was his opnion and everyone insulted him so he insulted them back,

that is power abuse, and i feel sorry for all of u. i saw this chatbox and now i agree with ezacx more, many of u are little arrogant kids who think they are right, because u are favorited by gmods and admins

- srry my english is bad, but i had to say that, for a friend who helped me (and i feel bad because he helped MANY of u in gfx and other things before coldfire, advisory, tracky, and so many more)
    now my post will most likely be deleted or something, but whatever just proved this all the more.. ;/
    You probably don't know everything so I think you can't argue about this.
    I agree with him (eZ]aXc) in most points about the GFX too, but he overeacted with his "I'm the best on d3scene" and he didn't wanted to listen to us and now he is banned (dunno the true "why" he got banned but it started with what I said..). And no one insulted him at all! When we used to give critics to his sigs, he always "rage"/complains about most critique...You think that is a mature act? All started there...

And this is not power abuse, there are several infractions some are banable, other are softer etc etc..

And now about us deleting this post, you really think we will delete? Why would we even do that? Why? You are giving your opinion, we read it, we discuss it!

eZ is a good guy, gay and funny and helped everyone with GFX and that shit but no one likes people that acts like he did!
    Maybe we are wrong but this is D3Scene! Not a GFX Forum, but we like to see your work even if we don't understand art that much, and we will always give our opinions. If you want to discuss techniques/arts and improvements go to a GFX Forum.
    That's all.

I will not speak more.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaskame For This Useful Post:

Spindrift23 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with him (eZ]aXc) in most points about the GFX too, but he overeacted with his "I'm the best on d3scene" and he didn't wanted to listen to us and now he is banned (dunno the true "why" he got banned but it started with what I said..). And no one insulted him at all! When we used to give critics to his sigs, he always "rage"/complains about most critique...You think that is a mature act? All started there...

And this is not power abuse, there are several infractions some are banable, other are softer etc etc..

And now about us deleting this post, you really think we will delete? Why would we even do that? Why? You are giving your opinion, we read it, we discuss it!

eZ is a good guy, gay and funny and helped everyone with GFX and that shit but no one likes people that acts like he did!
    Maybe we are wrong but this is D3Scene! Not a GFX Forum, but we like to see your work even if we don't understand art that much, and we will always give our opinions. If you want to discuss techniques/arts and improvements go to a GFX Forum.
    That's all.

I will not speak more.
    Kaskame has said it best.

xxtaylorxx is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clear something up: I was never against jackie, I was against his constant posting of flammable material. Posts designed to incite an unfavourable reaction and cause flame wars. He was the instigator in many many threads, and he was a mod while he did it. This was inappropriate.

What's amazing is how most of the things he was critiqued on here about (his constant use of borders, his heavy use of scanlines in all of his sigs, for example) he was critiqued hard on in the new forums he is now on. In fact, he lashed out against his new favourite community at warez-bb because of it, like he constantly did here. He was arrogant, and was quickly shut down on the new forums. But he accepted it begrudgingly only because the people outclass his work by a large margin.

The difference here is he was a better graphic artist than most people here, so he dismissed all the criticism he asked for and called everyone amateur and no one knew what they were talking about and thumbed his nose at the community here.

His actions as a mod and a former mod here were unacceptable, therefore his privilege to post here was revoked.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtaylorxx View Post
    To clear something up: I was never against jackie, I was against his constant posting of flammable material. Posts designed to incite an unfavourable reaction and cause flame wars. He was the instigator in many many threads, and he was a mod while he did it. This was inappropriate.

What's amazing is how most of the things he was critiqued on here about (his constant use of borders, his heavy use of scanlines in all of his sigs, for example) he was critiqued hard on in the new forums he is now on. In fact, he lashed out against his new favourite community at warez-bb because of it, like he constantly did here. He was arrogant, and was quickly shut down on the new forums. But he accepted it begrudgingly only because the people outclass his work by a large margin.

The difference here is he was a better graphic artist than most people here, so he dismissed all the criticism he asked for and called everyone amateur and no one knew what they were talking about and thumbed his nose at the community here.

His actions as a mod and a former mod here were unacceptable, therefore his privilege to post here was revoked.
    Nice english, I lake language >_>
    Though I was not apart of that warez-bb thingy

eLiteGameR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's all.

I will not speak more.

Quote Originally Posted by xxtaylorxx View Post

my last post here

kaskame part 1 (according to red)

1. he told me the whole thing, i read many threads and chatboxes. i know whats going on.
    2. he never said he was the best, i have no where yet to read so. you guys thought of that in the process he even tried to make that clear in the chatbox many times which u guys ignored S;
    3. no one insults him? he wasnt getting angry and cussing at all the members, like ryan, spindrift and some others were UNTIL it got to him on the chatbox (which he only paid the price for)
    4. i looked at the critique, did you ? i sure did -_-
    he had mentioned most people didn't know what was going on, and posted whatever critique they thought was right and mentioned "if i got these ridiculous criqiues all the time, then there would be no point in making art work"

kaskame he accepted a lot of ur critiqiues + many others because it helped out his signautres like the one on strohs current signature
    and i saw as soon as he explained what he meant by something u guys concidered it spam/rage like ALWAYS thats what i find arrogant. its in every thread, and its annoying

taylor part 2

1. oh he has scan lines and borders on all his work? really? go look again :>
    2. he was lashed out by wbb? im there and first off thats not even his new community, he never reallly posted there, he just said there were many great designers there. he had once posted the link of his new community, but knowing u guys there is no point telling.
    3. umm, its true ezacx likes to compete with good designers but i dont say hes outclassed by too big of a margin concidering most of the pro work u see, a lot of the attributes in each one, ezacx has on many of his aswell. he just chooses to stick with the same size and border most of the time.
    4. again about the dismissed of critiques, go clearly read every one of his threads and look at what ppeople have written and how he has responded, what u considered dismissed and rage is completely different to explaining ones self and alternate ideas to another's thoughts. he accepted GOOD critique, which obviously not many of u understood after that same exact like being spammed in each one of his threads

this is what I am talking about! none of u have the facts straight and like to make crap up a long the way, and this clearly proves it..... none of u actually understand nor care, thats why ezacx stopped careing and went all out with his thoughts on his website. he never ones said he was the best, nor did he insult any member here until he was trashed talked to. u guys think u are right, NO MATTER WHAT, u skip the important stuff between the lines -_ -

you can call me whatever arrogant words u want, or just say tldr or whatever, but that just proves it all the more, and yes i do this for a friend, so many people here are scared to talk out because they will get in trouble or get banned by the ban happy jolinar who has complete disregard of the rules here apparently. I thought he was a good gmod until now, but when i saw this reckless ban it was just wow...
    anyway, i'm done here, mods u can move this to the gfx discussion since its not related to this persons threads, srry.
    -Thx Sifex

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. oh he has scan lines and borders on all his work? really? go look again :>
    Semi-Professional Signature making service. ~ShowCase 1~
    That link alone. Every SINGLE one of his signatures has a border and scan lines. Don't know what scan lines or borders are, then I suggest you google it before you make another false statement again.
    Look closely, if you can't see the scan lines, you need a better monitor.

2. he was lashed out by wbb? im there and first off thats not even his new community, he never reallly posted there, he just said there were many great designers there. he had once posted the link of his new community, but knowing u guys there is no point telling.
    There's a link for you to ez's post in the warez-bb forums. Again, do more research before putting fingers to keyboard. I understand you like jackie, but blindly following someone and making accusatory posts without proper research is just unacceptable.
    Here's a coule things that were posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by eZ-StaR
    Quote Originally Posted by .Fenrir
    No offence, but, semi-professional?

Really?

I didn't know semi's used scanlines...or does borders... Oh wait, my bad, they don't.
    I didn't know there was more than one style to create signatures... Oh wait, my bad, there are.
    I don't make accusations without knowing what I'm talking about.

I would appreciate it if you would do the same from now on.

you can call me whatever arrogant words u want, or just say tldr or whatever, but that just proves it all the more
    There really isn't any point in trying to talk to you about this, in the end, because from the way you post, you already have a prejudiced notion of how your posts will be received. You think all the mods and everyone here is part of some evil overlord regime out to get your friend. Nothing anyone says or does will ever change that.
    I'm sorry you can't get around your preconceived ideas about this place.
    Last edited by xxtaylorxx; 02-16-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General dump thread where I'll move all posts unrelated to a specific thread, instead of outright deleting them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast