VAC Is fuckin shit....

This is a discussion on VAC Is fuckin shit.... within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; Originally Posted by EzGlobalElite Dommage pour ton compte. Btw really nice history Yea that was a nice run, I played ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Piunky is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGlobalElite View Post
    Dommage pour ton compte.

Btw really nice history
    Yea that was a nice run, I played and I lost simple as that, still I thought it was a detection but then i noticed it is the only vac'd steam account that we got here at ze4, kept raging for lvl 3 on 3 smurfs today and they arent banned like wtf, only used my main on a non vac hvh server today.

EzGlobalElite is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piunky View Post
    Yea that was a nice run, I played and I lost simple as that, still I thought it was a detection but then i noticed it is the only vac'd steam account that we got here at ze4, kept raging for lvl 3 on 3 smurfs today and they arent banned like wtf, only used my main on a non vac hvh server today.
    Manual on dah way then.

Been cheated on main for 7 months till december vac wave, still using that cheat on my official smurf and still UD.

Rip HvH night, rip MM legit beast mode series, hello HvH on faceit

Raging on faceit for 2 weeks all day/night long and still no ban, sounds fair!

Btw if you still doing some cheats party hit me up with a pm or simply add me on skype.

Best from mother francia.

Valve is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The irony is funny. Again, the cheater got banned at the end of the day. But, let me guess, we are still a bad AC, right?

His excuse is pretty pathetic, "I got banned manually". Yes, sure. That makes perfect sense (*sarcasm*), that out of millions of gamers out there Valve would go out of their way just to put you into the system.
    Last edited by Valve; 07-04-2015 at 04:53 AM.

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve View Post
    The irony is funny. Again, the cheater got banned at the end of the day. But, let me guess, we are still a bad AC, right?

His excuse is pretty pathetic, "I got banned manually". Yes, sure. That makes perfect sense (*sarcasm*), that out of millions of gamers out there Valve would go out of their way just to put you into the system.
    ">We< still have a bad AC." rofl, got me good. Now proceed to post proof. Post your balls hanging in front of the Half-Life 3 Sourcecode.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to naxel For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naxel View Post
    ">We< still have a bad AC." rofl, got me good. Now proceed to post proof. Post your balls hanging in front of the Half-Life 3 Sourcecode.
    Who I am, or am not, does not validate, or invalidate, any of my arguments. True/False are statements independent of he who speaks it. It does not matter what you think of me, discredit my arguments if you have anything worthy to say.

Keep in mind, you are yet again, another cheater, who been banned, at the end of the day. And you claimed you never cheated on your main, well, then that only shows that you took Valve as a serious threat then. Say what you want but Valve won against you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Valve For This Useful Post:

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, i do not see Volvo as a threat since i do not use cheats on my mainaccount. I was not vac banned, i was overwatch banned.
    Now post balls or go semikolonpPpppp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naxel View Post
    No, i do not see Volvo as a threat since i do not use cheats on my mainaccount.
    The fact that you refuse to cheat on your main account is proof that you see Valve as a threat. You are scared, scared to be banned, because you know, that we will find you, we will detect you, you may resist, but it is futile, and in the end we will ban you. You know all of this to be true. Maybe not today, or in a month, but "soon" enough, at the time most unexpected, it will happen. So you do not cheat, because you are scared.

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve View Post
    The fact that you refuse to cheat on your main account is proof that you see Valve as a threat. You are scared, scared to be banned, because you know, that we will find you, we will detect you, you may resist, but it is futile, and in the end we will ban you. You know all of this to be true. Maybe not today, or in a month, but "soon" enough, at the time most unexpected, it will happen. So you do not cheat, because you are scared.
    I do not cheat on my main because i can play without cheats :-D
    On smurf accounts i do use cheats because its fun. Not because i need it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not cheat on my mI do not cheat on my main because i can play without cheats :-D
    On smurf accounts i do use cheats because its fun. Not because i need it.
    That is a pretty lame excuse. Why not just cheat on your main account 'because it is fun'. You say you can play without cheats. Okay, fine. But sometimes you want 'to have fun', so you can have 'fun' on your main by cheating.

And before you tell me, that blatant cheats will get you banned, you can of course play cheat legit on your main still. But you would not dare do that. And we both know exactly what the reason is, because you do not want to be banned (in other words, scared).

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations. This thread has been upgraded to the spamboard.

@kent

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast