VAC Is fuckin shit....

This is a discussion on VAC Is fuckin shit.... within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; How the fuck this is possible i using Public CS Go Triggerbot Source and i only edit little bit source ...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    NaxCSGO is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VAC Is fuckin shit....

How the fuck this is possible i using Public CS Go Triggerbot Source and i only edit little bit source code like i changed some strings and obfuscate it and still going strong 1 month without VAC ban

PLUTONIUMDEALER is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing new

venomus is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The funny part of this is the abandon of Vac for all remaining games.

Valve is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaxCSGO View Post
    How the fuck this is possible i using Public CS Go Triggerbot Source and i only edit little bit source code like i changed some strings and obfuscate it and still going strong 1 month without VAC ban
    1 month? That is nothing. Valve has made a cheating career nearly impossible.

You say that we are bad, but we destroy all providers. Nobody can remain long against us. We pull the strings. Decides who stays and who gets banned, this way to mess around with the cheaters so they do not know what it coming. Name any provider, Valve can detect them in a day, if they wanted to.

Array
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then what about unknown hacks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adityasarin View Post
    Then what about unknown hacks
    How many people have made a cheating career that lasted for many years? They moved up in the game, earned respect, and cheated through every game for years without getting VAC-banned? You can name a few, but that is just that, a few. Almost 100% of all players who tried to cheat have been banned numerous times. Just count how many of the cheaters on this site have been banned and compute that percentage.

Steam is an entire gaming community. Valve operates on a different principle. Instead of immediately stopping cheats, it stops them eventually, and an unknown time. This makes a long time gaming career with high reputation nearly impossible. This is why people are scared to cheat on their highly reputable main accounts. But when they play on new accounts, nobody respects them, and people suspect they are cheating anyway. In this way, Valve done its job flawlessly.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valve For This Useful Post:

onedeaged is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never been VAC banned and I have been playing since 2003 on the same account. I cheated my ass off in CS 1.6, then onto CSS, and now CSGO. And you know what? I will continue to do so cause your AC is shit and will detect me. Wanna know why? My coders have never gotten me banned. Benefits of having private cheats since day 1 pretty much. If only we could cheat on ESEA which wont be long, then I would be set.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It doesn't as much seem that Valve anti-cheat is shit, other than it is working as intended.

Best bet is to find one of those holy grail private coders like some people do.

@kent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onedeaged View Post
    Never been VAC banned and I have been playing since 2003 on the same account. I cheated my ass off in CS 1.6, then onto CSS, and now CSGO. And you know what? I will continue to do so cause your AC is shit and will detect me.
    Let us look at this in a rational way.

This entire website, and the whole of the cheating community, has been banned repeatadly, over and over and over again. Almost 100% of all members here been banned, and almost 100% of all cheaters who tried to cheat against VAC-AC have been banned. On top of this, we do not use anything intrusive. How is that "you are a bad AC", like you said? Your statement is unfounded.

Maybe, instead of us being bad, your coders are just good? But we do not care about people like yourself. Because you are a negligible minority of people. We focus on the rest of the millions of people. And with those. We are nearly flawless.

In fact, you should be happy that we exist. Because our AC prevents other people from cheating on their main accounts. But you can cheat on your main account, so that must make you happy and thankful for us.

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve View Post
    Let us look at this in a rational way.

This entire website, and the whole of the cheating community, has been banned repeatadly, over and over and over again. Almost 100% of all members here been banned, and almost 100% of all cheaters who tried to cheat against VAC-AC have been banned. On top of this, we do not use anything intrusive. How is that "you are a bad AC", like you said? Your statement is unfounded.

Maybe, instead of us being bad, your coders are just good? But we do not care about people like yourself. Because you are a negligible minority of people. We focus on the rest of the millions of people. And with those. We are nearly flawless.

In fact, you should be happy that we exist. Because our AC prevents other people from cheating on their main accounts. But you can cheat on your main account, so that must make you happy and thankful for us.
    I never used cheats on my main account and got banned ))))
    plz give bak knife yes blyat cyka

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast