just naxel things

This is a discussion on just naxel things within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; this is important Okay, here we go. Me and a friend (Female. Non sexual relationship. Only friends. Nothing else. Wouldnt ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just naxel things

this is important
    Okay, here we go.
    Me and a friend (Female. Non sexual relationship. Only friends. Nothing else. Wouldnt even get a boner if she sucked my dick. She is pretty hot tho. Great ass. Big tits. Nice face. Smooth skin.) decided to watch a movie, we watched The skeleton key from -05. It was pretty good, could be better but it kept you watching and you didnt really get bored. Like the standard horror-movies its not scary at all. Back to me and her, in the middle of the film she farted. Nothing more than that, everyone farts. Even girls (yes. Girls do fart. Get over it. They even push out sausages from times to times. Just like males.) back to the film, my brother told me it would include gore but it didnt. Not even a little, except for a part where someone broke their bones. Anyway, after the movie when she went home, i followed her half way, as usual. When i got home i pushed my face to the part of the sofa where she sat during the film and i smelled her fart. And i could tell from the fartsmell that she doesnt seem to consume enough vitamin B. How do i tell her without looking like a creep? "Hey yo Elyse, naxel here. Yeah. So i smelled your fart and yo u should really consume more vitamin b. Not to seem like a creep or anything". thing is, i didnt do it to smell her fart, i did it to check her health status. I do this with dogs and my grandma aswell. thanks d3 for your help now give advice. ty

tudensky is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm, are you okay?

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Seek help.
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or do i say nothing? now im worried because her fart smells of 0 vitamin b

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Seek help.
    thats why i made thread man, help a normal guy out

normalol

brawrrrski is offline King of KW

Array
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The shit I read on d3, I swear

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brawrrrski View Post
    The shit I read on d3, I swear
    dont swear, god will banish you from heaven and hell. and you will live on this shit earth for eternity!

Unknown2Me is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is more cancer than the chatbox on a bad day

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown2Me View Post
    This is more cancer than the chatbox on a bad day
    thats impossible

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "
    this is important
    Okay, here we go.
    Me and a friend (Female. Non sexual relationship. Only friends. Nothing else. Wouldnt even get a boner if she sucked my dick. She is pretty hot tho. Great ass. Big tits. Nice face. Smooth skin.) decided to watch a movie, we watched The skeleton key from -05. It was pretty good, could be better but it kept you watching and you didnt really get bored. Like the standard horror-movies its not scary at all. Back to me and her, in the middle of the film she farted. Nothing more than that, everyone farts. Even girls (yes. Girls do fart. Get over it. They even push out sausages from times to times. Just like males.) back to the film, my brother told me it would include gore but it didnt. Not even a little, except for a part where someone broke their bones. Anyway, after the movie when she went home, i followed her half way, as usual. When i got home i pushed my face to the part of the sofa where she sat during the film and i smelled her fart. And i could tell from the fartsmell that she doesnt seem to consume enough vitamin B. How do i tell her without looking like a creep? "Hey yo Elyse, naxel here. Yeah. So i smelled your fart and yo u should really consume more vitamin b. Not to seem like a creep or anything". thing is, i didnt do it to smell her fart, i did it to check her health status. I do this with dogs and my grandma aswell. thanks d3 for your help now give advice. ty
    "

For everyone who is too lazy to mark the text^^

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    "
    this is important
    Okay, here we go.
    "

For everyone who is too lazy to mark the text^^
    Everyone should use the greenfox theme anyway.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naxel For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast