If anyone can do anything on this list in public, and film it, you will get a cookie. (And probably a
101. Sing in the bathroom stall.
100. Throw your pants out of the bathroom stall just as an employee walks in.
99. Pull your pants up as high as possible, tuck in your shirt and do the "Confidence
98. Pretend to be "Llama Girl"
97. Go trick-or-treating the day after Halloween.
96. Walk into a restaurant with a gorilla costume on.
95. Throw foaming soap at people.
94. Use as many paper towels as possible, including using them to brush your hair.
93. Do the Ashlee Simpson "Texas Jig"
92. Lick your arm in public and see peoples reactions.
91. Identify fonts used on billboard ads.
90. Tie a big car toy to the back of your bike and pull it down a hill.
89. When your neighbor yells at you for being too loud, grab a megaphone and yell louder.
88. In the middle of a rain storm, take a bar of soap and take a shower under the gutter.
87. Run down the street singing "I'm singing in the rain!" during a hurricane.
86. Try to live in your tree.
85. Have a crabapple fight.
84. Slide down the super market isles in your socks.
83. Spin around the floor "break dancing" in the super market.
82. Put a lawn chair in your tree and do your homework in it.
81. Push the "Button." You hold out your hand, and then poke it, and who ever you are doing it to has to fall no matter what.
80. Insist on trying to read every single piece of brail you find in your school.
79. Prank call "My Lemon" and when they ask you what your problem is, say, "My
problem is, my lemon is submitting radioactive waves through my apples and oranges!"
78. Put a dirty sock in someone's mailbox.
77. Prank call a Chinese food restaurant using the Napoleon Dynamite sound board, and insist that they, "Bring you your chap stick."
76. Blow spit bubbles.
75. Try to learn a hand game that consists of a lot of clapping in a restaurant.
74. Fling scrunchies at the cheerleaders of a Philadelphia Soul game.
73. In the middle of a restaurant stare wide-eyed out the window and say hauntingly, "The aliens, they're coming!" while pointing at nothing.
72. Tell people that are singing at a karaoke bar that they suck.
71. Give the pumpkin men at a haunted corn maze hugs.
70. Punch Dracula on a haunted hayride.
69. Puke on Michael Myers, the scary one.
68. Walk into a scary clown because the strobe lights made you dizzy
67. Mimic one of the scarers at Terror Behind the Walls
66. Almost ruin the entire set of Terror Behind the Walls by backing into the wall.
65. Pretend to be the "Stupid Heroes". Use your imagination.
64. Trip during the shuttle run and rip your pants.
63. Wear your shoes on the wrong feet.
62. Hug a sign at Six Flags, great Adventure.
61. Chase a bike down the road because it was "SHINY!!"
60. Try to hug a car because it was "SHINY!!"
59. Have a picnic on the roof.
58. Try every sampler at Bath & Body Works.
57. Walk by the food samplers multiple times at restaurants just to fill yourself up.
56. Walk to Wawa in the biggest sweatpants you can find.
55. Run into your teacher at a horseback riding lesson.
54. Walk to Wawa in "moon shoes."
53. Try to freestyle rap or just sing random songs in general.
52. Skip down the hallways in school.
51. Accidentally throw your cell phone away when you're trying to throw away your trash.
50. Accidentally throw away $80 worth of video games.
49. Roll around in the dirt then go to a fancy restaurant and stare through the window at people that are eating.
48. Put your friend on a leash in the middle of a mall and get him to jump onto giant bird cages while screaming like a monkey.
47. Pretend to be deaf.
46. Loosen someone's bike wheels.
45. Ride full speed on a bike at a snow bank and flip over it.
44. Drive your car over some kids bike ramp and break it.
43. Walk down the street dancing like a "little orange alien."
42. Use your parents car as a slide.
41. Go to a dollar store and ask if they accept money.
40. Run away from random people as if they were following you.
39. Knock your friend over in front of the Mexican gardeners and say "Hi!" and then walk away as if nothing happened.
38. Smell a calculator and then say, "No, my butt doesn't smell."
37. Recite the entire X-men movie flawlessly.
36. Brush your arm hair.
35. Square dance.
34. Time your bird's droppings then let your friend hold it so they will get pooed on.
33. Announce to the world, "I have flub! Yes I do! I have flub! How bout you??"
32. Play "Sweet & Sour" with old, or just plain grouchy people while in a car.
31. Make faces at people through the windows of a car on a highway.
30. Get 3 people together (including you) and assign each of you a part in "Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" and act like monkeys doing the symbols through the back of a car windshield.
29. Sing your locker combination out loud.
28. Count your steps all the way from Super G to home.
27. Let out three long shrieks and then fart.
26. Say "Yes!" then bring in your arm and fart exactly when you're finished.
25. Push a door that says "Pull" in big bright red letters.
24. Run around in circles in a revolving door.
23. Run up the down escalator.
22. Push all the buttons on an elevator right before getting off.
21. Point out people's grammar mistakes.
20. Wear outfits that completely clash.
19. Debate on what the right way is to say "water."
18. Bring a flash light to a movie theater, and shine it in the screen.
17. Walk down the street with stockings on your head, and pull them so your nose is lifted up.
16. Do a blow fish while on the high way.
15. Take your cat on a walk .. er, drag, actually.
14. Talk about Charmed for an hour straight.
13. Cry at a concert just to get an autograph. (Keep in mind that I was in third grade.)
12. Forget your own age.
11. Sleep in a big box on a fold out bed.
10. Sleep in a bear costume, on the middle of a cafeteria table.
11. Eat cat food.
10. Put stockings on your head, and walk into Old Navy, while hitting your friend with a belt.
09. Fart on a hard, smooth, bench in the middle of church.
08. Burp really loud, and walk away as if nothing happened, while everyone stares at you.
07. Talk about how old the old people are while they are behind you.
06. Gaze at how when people talk, their nostrils flare.
05. Talk about how when you're older, you're going to drive slow on purpose, when old people are sitting right next to you.
04. Argue loudly about who slapped who's butt.
03. On the first day of school, write in big capital letters on the chalk board, "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!"
02. Leave a pig's leg, with a fork stuck in it, on the cafeteria table.
01. Do any of the things on this list in public. 101 Things Not to Do in Public | Text Files