W3ARG Continued

This is a discussion on W3ARG Continued within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; Edit: Forgot to mention. If anybody says anything about my rep, the negatives are from the same guy, W3ARG Originally ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Ryan Nget is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Edit: Forgot to mention.
    If anybody says anything about my rep, the negatives are from the same guy, W3ARG
    Quote Originally Posted by W3ARG View Post
    i dont need a story sir thank you plz come again (china MAn ) and lol mcpEon? lol i never sold him anything so why would he complain or is it cuz he just doesent like me in general damn im too good
    You deny everything.
    You don't even show evidence.
    Why is that?
    Rating Summary




    Last edited by Ryan Nget; 05-01-2011 at 09:33 PM.

  2. #12
    4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    1,270
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    377
    damn nice i just checked that out but does it say i sold him anything?.... i gave him an account and how would ik that account had recovery because it wasnt mine... i stole it .... = most likely hacking so i gave it out but did i sell it o.O this is a hacking site so i hacked the aka and gave it away ... lol damn too good

  3. #13
    LAME4FUN is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    167
    maybe you did sumthing to tick kyle off.. idunno im not sure but hes a very cool guy !!!! idk man good luck in the furture!!! Agreed @W3ARG

  4. #14
    Mads's Avatar
    Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18
    Reputation
    1647
    Quote Originally Posted by W3ARG View Post
    i can take pictures and show it to the admin when the time comes but for now dont need to prove anything.
    you have a whole lot to prove actually, seeing as more than 3 members now have accused you of scamming.
    also @lame4fun: we know that you're his friend and that you say he didn't scam you, so just stop posting now because this isn't really your business.

  5. #15
    4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    1,270
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    377
    ye but do those 3 members even know me besides ryan? its like saying i accuse lame4fun for stealing my clans in wc3 ... i can accuse anyone would u believe it?

  6. #16
    Stroh's Avatar
    Stroh is offline Narf Narf

    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Filderstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22
    Reputation
    2204
    Quote Originally Posted by W3ARG View Post
    damn nice i just checked that out but does it say i sold him anything?.... i gave him an account and how would ik that account had recovery because it wasnt mine... i stole it .... = most likely hacking so i gave it out but did i sell it o.O this is a hacking site so i hacked the aka and gave it away ... lol damn too good
    You have to state that the accounts were hacked -> Scammer

  7. #17
    Kombat is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    4
    Ryan this is causing more bad then good.
    The following problem is arising: Forum spamming.

  8. #18
    LAME4FUN is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Zo8 View Post
    you have a whole lot to prove actually, seeing as more than 3 members now have accused you of scamming.
    also @lame4fun: we know that you're his friend and that you say he didn't scam you, so just stop posting now because this isn't really your business.

    im not w3ARG friend... i dont even know him besides his name cuz im a regular customer to him buying accs/keys thats why i said i never once got hacked/scammed or anything so i mean i just some saying in this...

  9. #19
    Ryan Nget is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombat View Post
    Ryan this is causing more bad then good.
    The following problem is arising: Forum spamming.
    Spamboard = Spam?

  10. #20
    Mads's Avatar
    Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18
    Reputation
    1647
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombat View Post
    Ryan this is causing more bad then good.
    The following problem is arising: Forum spamming.
    It is not counted as forum spamming if he actually got scammed of 40$. It is the community of d3scene's responsability to make sure it doesn't happen again (if it actually happened)

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mads For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HEY [W3ARG is back]
    By W3ARG[Casual] in forum Say Hello
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 05:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •