How to lose weight insanely fast!

This is a discussion on How to lose weight insanely fast! within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; OMG I'm gonna get skinny and....fugly. Losing weight this way won't get you better lol...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,373
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16
    Reputation
    1486
    OMG I'm gonna get skinny and....fugly.
    Losing weight this way won't get you better lol


  2. #12
    czlyxh's Avatar
    czlyxh is offline TL;DR

    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    847
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    OMG I'm gonna get skinny and....fugly.
    Losing weight this way won't get you better lol
    if this is what lloyd does then he must be skinny and fugly lol

  3. #13
    X-räi's Avatar
    X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany, NRW
    Posts
    1,561
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    1040
    I didnt know you've such a temper mate, otherwise I would have restrained my common use of sarcasm and exaggeration.
    I merely wanted to take position against your method, despite the fact that I neither care what someone else does to his body, nor having an advanced knowledge of body-building or dieting.
    Scarecrow was meant figuratively, obviously. I tried to avoid actual insults while taking a strong position. I even placed a happy smiley, which showed I was writing this with amusement, not with seriousness.
    I was directing these "trolls" at the general audience anyway, what would I get from aiming at you personally? I was baffled when you reacted by telling me that you're 6-packed, even in this content-near(muscle stuff) environment, it's weird.

    Not that this piece of personal information is doubtful, but why are you "defending" yourself based on information I never had and never wanted access to?
    That is especially aimed at: "and quite a retarded thing to say to an Atheist.", which shows you missed the point completely and used a weird way of defense, defense which was uncalled for in the first place.
    At least you narrowed down the exaggeration beforehand, an exaggeration with a solid "base"(just like the scarecrow one), since inflicting pain to yourself for a "greater cause" is basically what dieting (and especially this kind of diet) is.
    No hard feelings here, I was once again writing with amusement.

    Your finishing is also kinda weird, calling me off while getting personal, that is shady at best.

    Especially after my second post, I was embracing for a good read, but that one made me use quite an amount of time to answer. What you should consider though, is that I dont want to troll or insult people on this forum, thus I will be more sensitive when dealing with you now.

    ^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to X-räi For This Useful Post:


  5. #14
    Masterchief's Avatar
    Masterchief is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    179
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    27
    or or or OR dont eat like a pig!

  6. #15
    czlyxh's Avatar
    czlyxh is offline TL;DR

    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    847
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by X-räi View Post
    I didnt know you've such a temper mate, otherwise I would have restrained my common use of sarcasm and exaggeration.
    I merely wanted to take position against your method, despite the fact that I neither care what someone else does to his body, nor having an advanced knowledge of body-building or dieting.
    Scarecrow was meant figuratively, obviously. I tried to avoid actual insults while taking a strong position. I even placed a happy smiley, which showed I was writing this with amusement, not with seriousness.
    I was directing these "trolls" at the general audience anyway, what would I get from aiming at you personally? I was baffled when you reacted by telling me that you're 6-packed, even in this content-near(muscle stuff) environment, it's weird.

    Not that this piece of personal information is doubtful, but why are you "defending" yourself based on information I never had and never wanted access to?
    That is especially aimed at: "and quite a retarded thing to say to an Atheist.", which shows you missed the point completely and used a weird way of defense, defense which was uncalled for in the first place.
    At least you narrowed down the exaggeration beforehand, an exaggeration with a solid "base"(just like the scarecrow one), since inflicting pain to yourself for a "greater cause" is basically what dieting (and especially this kind of diet) is.
    No hard feelings here, I was once again writing with amusement.

    Your finishing is also kinda weird, calling me off while getting personal, that is shady at best.

    Especially after my second post, I was embracing for a good read, but that one made me use quite an amount of time to answer. What you should consider though, is that I dont want to troll or insult people on this forum, thus I will be more sensitive when dealing with you now.
    Ya lloyd is an angry little flamer nerd rager. Hes probably grumpy cause hes doing his little lame diet

  7. #16
    ItzNitro's Avatar
    ItzNitro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Durkadurkastan
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    135
    @Lloyd - true and thanks, I've got a small article over on my forum (ItzNitro.com) if you wanna read that. Once I get back to the gym (after I can get a part time job) I'll post some progress threads. :p I've got high ambitions.

    Quote Originally Posted by dcrossland View Post
    Would it not be easier to just exercise on regular occasions and just have a health diet i.e quit drinking fizzy drinks, drink water, and don't eat loads of processed foods, eat smaller meals through the day rather than 3 big meals (keeps your metabolism up)?
    If only it was that easy lolol.

    At the end of the day, weight loss/gain is mostly about calories in vs calories out.

  8. #17
    Specs is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    271
    People don't actually want to loose weight to be smaller they want to look good; diets won't make you look good like body building will.

  9. #18
    ItzNitro's Avatar
    ItzNitro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Durkadurkastan
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Specs View Post
    People don't actually want to loose weight to be smaller they want to look good; diets won't make you look good like body building will.
    Yeah, but in body building, your diet is so f'ing important. If you put in all of your effort at the gym and your diet sucks, you will not make any gains -- unless you're on dat dere cell tech.

  10. #19
    lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England.
    Posts
    174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    113
    Ahahahaahaaaaa, ah, ahaha, ahaah, ah, haha,...

    FirstOn, I didn't want to start some sort of flame-war with you, and I won't be baited into an argument with people who lack a education, That being said if I was going to flame you I could get a few lol's from the fact about how desperate you are to sell things on ebay! Can't pay rent? Them damn prostitutes raising damn prices due to inflation? Regardless, I won't discuss your poverty on a non-relevant thread.

    And X-Raii, I find it hard to believe that you're playing the 'why so defensive' card, after calling me a 'scarecrow', I find this rather amusing, I reacted defensively because you're being a dick, if you wasn't a dick I wouldn't have to reply - and to be quite frank with you, nor do I have a extensive experience of body building, I did six months of it and learned basic nutritional rules (and that was strictly for muscle gain), and other than that I can assure you too that I have no degree in Biology, This guide was written on the experience I have had as a person and I understand that this diet may not be effective for everyone which was why I was very specific to people in a similar situation to me (which is having an office job, and currently not doing any training). I've said in another post addressing ItzNitro that I will always recommend a balanced diet with moderate exercise, however if you're not doing moderate exercise or have not been for a while and you gain a few kgs, this is what I do to lose the weight back - and in my personal experience, and in the experience of the friends who asked me how I lost it so quickly and tried for themselves, it worked.

    I hope you can understand this and that we can work past any troll posts you or I may of sent at each other, there is no need for such a petty argument over a diet. I can tell that you are a somewhat educated person and have some common sense about you, so I hope you see this post as a white flag and not a red one.
    Last edited by lloyd1; 08-24-2011 at 03:28 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to lloyd1 For This Useful Post:


  12. #20
    czlyxh's Avatar
    czlyxh is offline TL;DR

    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    847
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd1 View Post
    Ahahahaahaaaaa, ah, ahaha, ahaah, ah, haha,...

    FirstOn, I didn't want to start some sort of flame-war with you, and I won't be baited into an argument with people who lack a education, That being said if I was going to flame you I could get a few lol's from the fact about how desperate you are to sell things on ebay! Can't pay rent? Them damn prostitutes raising damn prices due to inflation? Regardless, I won't discuss your poverty on a non-relevant thread.
    umad man? hope u know im 15 and obviously have a better education than u if u think this works. and i didnt want the stupid thing anymore cause i didnt wanna resell it and worry about not getting it sold... Also ill have u know my family and i are most likely ALOT richer than u. How does 350,000 dollars a year sound to u?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Loss weight.
    By Gideon15 in forum Other Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 03:48 PM
  2. What I do when I lose
    By Reconnoob in forum Starcraft 2 forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 02:01 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:23 PM
  4. How to loose weight using Japans banana diet.
    By geezer105 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 09:41 AM
  5. How fast will you lose money on slot machines?
    By NeSuckS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 12:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •