How to lose weight insanely fast!

This is a discussion on How to lose weight insanely fast! within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; u mad guys?...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u mad guys?

R.I.P. NYAN!

lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstOn View Post
    umad man? hope u know im 15 and obviously have a better education than u if u think this works. and i didnt want the stupid thing anymore cause i didnt wanna resell it and worry about not getting it sold... Also ill have u know my family and i are most likely ALOT richer than u. How does 350,000 dollars a year sound to u?
    AHAHAHA, I should make this my sig, seriously, may I quote "i wana get a d3scene shirt... but I dun wanna pay $20 for 1 shirt lol", I somewhat doubt your richness, and how does 200,000 pounds sound to me? - Well I don't discuss how much money I make on the internet or how I make it, I can assure you that even if your mythical parents salary does contain that, well then congratulations. However my Vulcan senses are telling me that your blatant disregard for any structure, grammar or spelling doesn't reflect any hint that you're more educated individual than me.
    Last edited by lloyd1; 08-24-2011 at 06:52 PM.

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you got a kinda strange definition of troll posts, both sarcasm and exaggerations are stylistic devices,
    which however, I have to admit that, easily cause disturbances online, lol.
    I was just animated to post sth by your dry way to instruct such an extreme method,
    anything considering the human body is highly situational, but I can assure you, you will "burn" muscle mass with that method, of course the effect wont instantly visible, maybe measure-able but not clearly visible, hence I used some images (scarecrow), not literally wanting to offend anybody, cause even IF you would look EXACTLY like a scarecrow, I wouldnt even care....

Another point though: You "both"(read: everyone) should stay away from real-life comparisons, they look childish online, especially in a forum which is very international and multicultural.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Xraii, My definition of a troll post is a post that intentionally is disrespectful in any form without offering constructive advice, even if it is critical. I'm not sure if thats 100%, but it's how I feel your original post was construed and partially the reason I was aggressive (a temperament I should probably try to abstain).

That all being said and done, I'll try to show you a bit more respect than I had done, because I previously shown you none which is something I do not often do, the best I can do is apologise for my somewhat pathetic behaviour where at points was overly defensive about a subject I am not a genius in. I am aware that we all burn muscle mass slowly as part of a natural process and muscles don't last forever - and Infact after some research I believe the proteins in the muscle are needed to help break down the fat to revert it back to a state where it can be used for energy, I was infact not knowledgeable of this wish I did a great deal of investigation about the diet - My muscles still show maybe because I do light exercise once per day in the form of 2 minutes of situps, pressups that I do to a certain song, and barbell curls for making them biceps look nice .

I am however trying to stop any hostility with you because you do show a certain degree of respect towards me, and to other people, which I appreciate. I understand that at times you was trying to correct me which is great, if anything teaching me something I didn't know is great, and that you wasn't just outright trying to troll me which where I first read it was how I felt about it.

@FirstOn You're clearly a dick and still remaining to be. You're constantly outright offensive and you're showing nothing be a lack of education, I must admit however that at certain points I brought myself down to your pathetic level. But I feel I have out-trolled you to the point where you had to brag about your parents salary which made me lol to a point of hysteria, and for that I thank you. If you want to continue to have a problem with me that's fine, you're just a keyboard warrior, but I will answer any pathetic troll you send here, or at me via private message. Because that seems like a more acceptable place for you to lie about your dads paycheck. Good day.

ItzNitro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstOn View Post
    umad man? hope u know im 15 and obviously have a better education than u if u think this works. and i didnt want the stupid thing anymore cause i didnt wanna resell it and worry about not getting it sold... Also ill have u know my family and i are most likely ALOT richer than u. How does 350,000 dollars a year sound to u?
    LOL right. With bodybuilding, like most things, it's all well and good knowing about things but there's no better way than to have first hand experience -- and I've had experience training with my dad; a bodybuilder who has won several competitions. Lloyd also has first hand experience with bodybuilding. I guess, at 15, you're gunna tell me you've had experience? If so, then what you do know is not correct since you shouldn't really start until you're at least 16 to be safe.

I like how you know, at 15, exactly how much your parents are earning per annum.

I don't want to sound condescending with this post but I can't tell if you're trolling or just stupid.

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzNitro View Post
    I don't want to sound condescending with this post but I can't tell if you're trolling or just stupid.
    Attached Images

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaskame For This Useful Post:

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm moving this thread to the spamboard. Because I can.
    Last edited by Mads; 08-24-2011 at 11:15 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mads For This Useful Post:

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He cans.

snakesbloodx is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill give this to my wife.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to snakesbloodx For This Useful Post:

czlyxh is offline TL;DR

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd1 View Post
    @Xraii, My definition of a troll post is a post that intentionally is disrespectful in any form without offering constructive advice, even if it is critical. I'm not sure if thats 100%, but it's how I feel your original post was construed and partially the reason I was aggressive (a temperament I should probably try to abstain).

That all being said and done, I'll try to show you a bit more respect than I had done, because I previously shown you none which is something I do not often do, the best I can do is apologise for my somewhat pathetic behaviour where at points was overly defensive about a subject I am not a genius in. I am aware that we all burn muscle mass slowly as part of a natural process and muscles don't last forever - and Infact after some research I believe the proteins in the muscle are needed to help break down the fat to revert it back to a state where it can be used for energy, I was infact not knowledgeable of this wish I did a great deal of investigation about the diet - My muscles still show maybe because I do light exercise once per day in the form of 2 minutes of situps, pressups that I do to a certain song, and barbell curls for making them biceps look nice .

I am however trying to stop any hostility with you because you do show a certain degree of respect towards me, and to other people, which I appreciate. I understand that at times you was trying to correct me which is great, if anything teaching me something I didn't know is great, and that you wasn't just outright trying to troll me which where I first read it was how I felt about it.

@FirstOn You're clearly a dick and still remaining to be. You're constantly outright offensive and you're showing nothing be a lack of education, I must admit however that at certain points I brought myself down to your pathetic level. But I feel I have out-trolled you to the point where you had to brag about your parents salary which made me lol to a point of hysteria, and for that I thank you. If you want to continue to have a problem with me that's fine, you're just a keyboard warrior, but I will answer any pathetic troll you send here, or at me via private message. Because that seems like a more acceptable place for you to lie about your dads paycheck. Good day.
    haha umad u poor hobo? ur so cool arent u? hiding in ur little pc/mac cave go ahead dont believe me see if i care ur really annoying and i dont care about someone who stares at a screen all day go ahead type all nice like that see if i care go try to get a job with your middle school diploma.

EDIT: also if u look back u can clearly see ur the arrogant stupid flamer. u flipped out when me and x-rai said ur thing was stupid and didnt work and went immediately to flaming everyone here who said ur shit was fake so stfu. expect to be flamed back if u flame over nothing
    Last edited by czlyxh; 08-26-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast