How to lose weight insanely fast!

This is a discussion on How to lose weight insanely fast! within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; Starvation Diet - Effective if used correctly! The diet that I and many others have used to lose 7kg a ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to lose weight insanely fast!

Starvation Diet - Effective if used correctly!

The diet that I and many others have used to lose 7kg a week easily.

First of all, I would like to say that doing this diet is on the assumption that like me, Do near no physical exertion via work/training, doing this diet whilst having a manual labor job, or whilst training for a event, or similar will not only cause you to become extremely weak, but you may pass-out or become faint/ill.
    This entire guide is aimed at someone who probably works in a office type working area, unemployed, or a person who works at home - Attempting this guide knowing that you are doing exercise is futile.

How the diet works:
    The diet works simply because you are giving it no resources to gain body fat, this causes your body to start drawing energy from first your fat reserves, which is why the diet works effectively.

The 5 Simple Guidelines:
    1.This diet is not forgiving at all, you are going to cause your body to go into a famine state mode, the meals you eat after 1 day of not eating is going to draw all the fat from the foods you eat, therefore it is essential that you stick to the diet, if you deviate for 1 day, you will end up gaining more weight than 3 days of losing it.

2.Drink lots of water, drinking lots of water will help keep your body healthy for days without food, do not neglect drinking water, and don't try to compensate with alcohol, your body needs water alone to be able to keep its functions healthy - Remember this: your body draws more water from the food we eat on average than the water we drink, this is why you have to at least double the amount of water you drink usually, if not drink thrice as much.

3.You do eventually have to eat something, but on a really small scale once per day. Things I like to eat when doing this diet is; Water melon (mostly water), Chicken (lean breast slices) or any other healthy fruits. Remember, eating these foods are considered really good healthy foods, don't be afraid to have more than say 1 slice of chicken, but remember how drastically problematic it will be to the diet.

4.Remember that the liquids we drink also have amounts of sugar in them, stay far away from full sugar drinks, and remember that 1 glass of OJ is about 5 oranges - wouldn't you rather just eat one orange and have a glass of water?

5.The most important part of this diet is to come off it slowly, if you immediately stop after 7 days, and go back to a high fat diet, your now slowed metabolism will draw all fats and sugars from your food and you may gain more weight than when you started, try something like this: 7 days of dieting, day of 1 meal per day., 2 days of 2 meals a day., 3 days of 3 meals per day, then back to your regular diet.
    I cannot stress enough how important this part is, if you fail to do this part like suggested, all your effort will be wasted.

After the diet is done:
    When you have reached your desired goal, remember all the hunger pangs you had to go through to get to where you are now, go back to a healthy diet consisting of home cooked meals and fresh fruit and veg - this way, you never have to starve yourself again.

Closing Statements:
    Diets like these are never recommended by health experts as they can make you ill, however it is the best way to lose weight fast other than using any form of pills or surgery. Do not use this diet as a method to lose weight and then put it back on. - I have used this diet 3 times over 5 years to lose weight after christmas, to get slim for holidays and I recommend using it for one off occasions, never abuse the diet or you will only abuse your body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please please try this diet and give me your results below, I highly encourage people to record their weights and post them here to see - If the diet has helped you lose alot of weight, please feel free to press that darn thank button right there, and if you leave positive, constructive, or thankful feedback I will happily do the same.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lloyd1 For This Useful Post:

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this diet was already posted once, but in this thread it's really well explained

R.I.P. NYAN!

czlyxh is offline TL;DR

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is very noneffective and will only make u gain weight to. by starving the body the body will run out of resources for nutrition. Because it realises that your starving it goes into panic mode so your body will dramatically slow down your metabolism. The metabolism is how fast your body burns food and also how fat you get from eating something. So after the starvation diet when u eat your body will store as much fat as possible instead of trying to burn it off. Most likely after your finish this diet you will get fatter than when you started.

FUN FACT! Sumo wrestlers use the starvation diet to gain weight. They starve themselves they eat down like 10000 calories for 2 days then they starve and repeat. They do this to slow down the metabolism so they can gain as much weight as possible.

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd1 View Post
    Do not use this diet as a method to lose weight and then put it back on. - I have used this diet 3 times over 5 years to lose weight after christmas, to get slim for holidays and I recommend using it for one off occasions, never abuse the diet or you will only abuse your body.
    yea cause looking weak as hell sure makes you shine on your holidays.
    you will loose a ton of muscles next to the fat and you will feel feeble overall.

That has noting to do with body-builder-/exercise-talk, everyone has a natural basic muscle-structure and you going to mess with it heavily.

Whatever, enjoy being a scarecrow

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstOn View Post
    The metabolism is how fast your body burns food and also how fat you get from eating something. So after the starvation diet when u eat your body will store as much fat as possible instead of trying to burn it off.
    If you bothered to examine what I had actually written before posting, you would quite simply notice that I already know and acknowledge this, what your simply forgetting is that yes, you can gain weight from this, but you clearly didn't read the 5th guideline, where I specifically mention this; "The most important part of this diet is to come off it slowly, if you immediately stop after 7 days, and go back to a high fat diet, your now slowed metabolism will draw all fats and sugars from your food and you may gain more weight than when you started" Not only are you just re-posting what I have already said in my post, you're trying to dismiss my post, when you don't know anything about it and haven't even tried it.

Don't post if you're not going to think about what you do post.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 121 PM ----------

"you will loose a ton of muscles next to the fat and you will feel feeble overall."

No, your body will always burns fat before muscle tissue, It goes in this order;

Carbohydrates, Proteins..etc.. (from food you have recently eaten), Fat Cells (from all over the body), Muscle Tissue and then Bone Marrow. The body only starts to draw energy by burning the Muscle tissue when your total body fat has gotten to around 4-5% for a male, and 6-7% for a female.

If you're not going to do research before you post rather then just randomly criticize, then don't bother please, That's two trolls I have had to deal with - Do you want me to explain magnets to you now?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lloyd1 For This Useful Post:

ItzNitro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ketosis diet.

My tips are simply to just find out your BMR -- multiply it by 1.7x if you undergo strenuous activity such as weightlifting or cardiovascular exercise -- and then all you would do is remove 500 calories from that and if you're losing weight (you will lose body fat as well as muscle due to catabolism) then you're doing well. If not, remove 100 - 200 calories until you notice something.

There's a lot of ways to lose weight fast but generally they all burn off body fat -- so slow cutting (cutting over a longer period of time) will result in less muscle loss but it will take longer to lose fat.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzNitro For This Useful Post:

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 121 PM ----------

"you will loose a ton of muscles next to the fat and you will feel feeble overall."

No, your body will always burns fat before muscle tissue, It goes in this order;

Carbohydrates, Proteins..etc.. (from food you have recently eaten), Fat Cells (from all over the body), Muscle Tissue and then Bone Marrow. The body only starts to draw energy by burning the Muscle tissue when your total body fat has gotten to around 4-5% for a male, and 6-7% for a female.

If you're not going to do research before you post rather then just randomly criticize, then don't bother please, That's two trolls I have had to deal with - Do you want me to explain magnets to you now?
    I would like you to rethink the stuff I highlighted, I even used colors to make the connections more clear.

But I am pretty tolerant, self-torture is also an instrument in a few radical religions, nothing to get all worked up about.
    Enjoy yourself.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzNitro View Post
    My tips are simply to just find out your BMR -- multiply it by 1.7x if you undergo strenuous activity such as weightlifting or cardiovascular exercise -- and then all you would do is remove 500 calories from that and if you're losing weight (you will lose body fat as well as muscle due to catabolism) then you're doing well. If not, remove 100 - 200 calories until you notice something.
    Thanks for your input, I agree with what your saying, any type of diet that is based on cardio based exercise will certainly promote good weight loss, especially non-gym ones such as running, swimming or biking. If this diet wasn't based on losing weight solely on sitting on your bum, I would of made one about a high carb, high protein, exercise based diet - However I wouldn't base it on physio, as I feel that gaining muscle (ie weightlifting) doesn't promote a great deal of weight loss (especially if you're doing until failure with dumbbells, etc.).

Maybe you should write a Muscle Gaining / Exercise Weight Loss Guide - It would be worth a read

---------- Post added at 018 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

@X-raii, Why would I reconsider calling you a troll? when you have said these things:

- Whatever, enjoy being a scarecrow
    - yea cause looking weak as hell sure makes you shine on your holidays.
    - Self-torture is also an instrument in a few radical religions, nothing to get all worked up about.

I'll answer them in that order as shown.

Enjoy being a scarecrow? Well, Since your trying to make the analogy that I will look as thin as a scarecrow, well, no. The reason I have used this diet is so that I can lower my total body fat so I can exhibit my 6 pack whilst abroad on holiday, something that both answers your second troll - and also something that a scarecrow does not have, therefore making your analogy invalid.

And your third, Yes, Self torture has been used a lot in religon, especially in Christianity, as they would often flog themselves during the middle ages believing that their sins caused various illnesses - Such as the Black Plague. This aside I assume that your trying to make another shot at the fact that self-torture is involved in this diet? Well, I do believe that is a over exaggeration, and quite a retarded thing to say to an Atheist.

I would appreciate it now if you didn't bother coming back with another silly post that I will have to punt you for, you silly goose.

czlyxh is offline TL;DR

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you bothered to examine what I had actually written before posting, you would quite simply notice that I already know and acknowledge this, what your simply forgetting is that yes, you can gain weight from this, but you clearly didn't read the 5th guideline, where I specifically mention this; "The most important part of this diet is to come off it slowly, if you immediately stop after 7 days, and go back to a high fat diet, your now slowed metabolism will draw all fats and sugars from your food and you may gain more weight than when you started" Not only are you just re-posting what I have already said in my post, you're trying to dismiss my post, when you don't know anything about it and haven't even tried it.

shut up this is a repost anyway so you should really take your own advice

dcrossland is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it not be easier to just exercise on regular occasions and just have a health diet i.e quit drinking fizzy drinks, drink water, and don't eat loads of processed foods, eat smaller meals through the day rather than 3 big meals (keeps your metabolism up)?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast